feel different today!

Bellarina

Reaction score
hi girls

I feel very different today........

it started this morning I felt like bump was bit lower than usual...and had a lot of like pressure on pelvis, so thought oooo maybe hes finally starting to engage! as up0 till now as mw appts hes been "free".

now tonight im getting a lot of movement behind my pubic bone...and pain in my pelvis....bump still seems lower....and when I went to the toilet I had what id describe as a blob of thick discharge so im wondering if it was a bit of my plug? there wasn't any blood in it tho, and im getting some sharp pain now and again in pelvis.....no more Braxton hicks than I usually get tho.

im not building my hopes up tho as knowing my luck hel come late...and I still have 11 days to go, but if hes at least engaging that's gotta be a good thing yay!

oh and feet, ankles, and legs look like elephants!!!

xxxxx

Ohh hope its all starting for something for you x

ooo good luck! hope its the start

not all plugs have blood in.. so still could be a great sign!!

xx

Hope its something for u xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I could have written exactly that ... I was at midwife yesterday after waken up feeling bump a bit lower and pelvic pain and she told me the head was 3/5 engaged... I'm feeling a lot of weird movements around my pelvis it is so strange ... My backs sore so I have my tense machine on lol ... I'm due on 27th hoping this is something

I've been having exactly the same feelings the last week, though I don't think I've lost any plug. Definitely feeling a lot more pressure lower down though! I've got my midwife appt in 4 days and really hoping baby will have started to engage.

OMG stalking!!! Baby Jake is maybe wanting out in case that horrid midwife gets her hands on him again. x

Hi girls thanks for replies

just had nosebleed but dad did my blood pressure as iv got alot of swelling today but its normal.

Walking down tge stairs feels weird like a bowling ball tryin to ballance on pelvis/foof lol

xxx

I have the the swollen feet and ankles - so attractive xxx
I feel its just around the corner for you bella xx

Last edited:
Sounds like very positive signs hun. Fx! xX

Ooo i really hope so girls. ... As much as il miss bein pregnant (i know thats crazy right given iv had quite a rough pregnancy) i just really wanna meet him now and b a mummy

xxx

Im ok...lost a little bit more plug earlier i think and had a few bh's but no sign.of labour...goin out for curry tonight :)

Still no sign for u hun? I hope ur lo doesnt keep u waiting much longer! Lookin out for ur labour thread xxx

Stalking tri 3 for labour thread..!! :D xxx

My bh's were 29 mins apart earlier....havent counted last few tho so not sure

bet hes just teasin me.an il end up goin way over lol xxx

Last edited:
EXCITING STUFF!! Got a funny feeling as well he is not going to keep you waiting.........keep us all updated hun, we are going to pounce of every piece of info!!!! XXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back