feel all sad!

bonny

Reaction score
Its my boys taster day's at school today :cry: I feel really sad. He was only 4 yesterday so im sat here thinking "4 years ago today he was a tiny new born, now hes off to school in jan"

Its not like iv not done it before either, but i did cry like a baby when my daughters 1st day came round, just seem worst this time. Maby its hormones.

Someone give me a mental slap!! I need to get a grip :rotfl:

arr bless hun is it full time school or nursery

aaww, its so sad. My daughter was born in autumn so shes one of the oldest in her class, so ina way i had a bit more time with her than im gonna get with this one. This baby will be one of the youngst when it eventually starts school. They go so early.... :cry:

out of interest when does a child born in march start school ? interested if babe will be one of the youngest or oldest ?

hugs for u tho :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
school in jan? i thought they started in september?

Our local school take children the term after they turn 4, not just in september.

mrs_tommo22 said:
school in jan? i thought they started in september?

If you're one of the older ones you start in september and if you're one of the younger you start in january

EDIT: Well thats how it works round my way

Tia started school in the September, even though she was born in the August and hadn't even been four for a month... she was the youngest kid to start school that year... :shock: and yes I blubbed my little heart out..

Thefirstdayatschool.jpg

she looked so tiny,.... :cry:

my mate had the same. Her daughter turned 4, and 3 weeks later she was at she had started school :cry: Where as my daughter was only a couple of weeks away from turning 5 when she started so it wasnt as bad.

As far as i know, they seem to start in the September after they turn 4, but round here the younger ones only do half days until Jan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back