Feeding and bottles

Flame

Reaction score
I am starting to think that my boy isnt getting enough.

He has a 9oz bottle of formula in the morning and occasionally a small pot of porridge then he has a large jar of food for dinner and one for tea with some juice, then he will have another 9oz bottle of formula in the evening and more often than not thats it. He sometimes has a biscuit at some point during the day to.

Is he getting enough do you think?

Im having the same problem at the moment hunni! Im worried as well that Immy isnt getting enough - but shes only on 7oz at the moment, but she has at least 3-4bottles a day and just a pot of food and pud.

Id say make sure hes getting at least 3 bottles a day.I think 2 def isnt enough :hug: i know its hard though - goodluck

i asked my hv about milk coz out of millies 5 milk feeds one of them is formula which is the only one i can SEE how much shes having and she only has about 100mls. my hv said she should be having about 600mls a day.

Thanks ladies, I'm just not sure where he can fit another bottle in as your not supposed to give them milk with a meal as it is like giving them two meals in one isnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back