Fed up

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I've been feeling crampy in my back and tum for over a week now. Like 'periody' and it's really piddling me off! I feel bad for whinging as there are a lot of you girlies who are worse off than me, but it's getting me down a bit.

Can't believe that I could have weeks left.

Plus MIL annoyed me today by saying that she's surprised I haven't had it yet what with all the problems I've had. I said that I didn't think I had had many probs (especially with some of you poor ladies suffering from SPD, premature labour etc etc) and she said well what with your infections, bleeding at the beginning (5 weeks pg and it was spotting) I thought you would've definately had the baby by now. DH said that she probably didn't mean it in the way that it came out, and I understand that, but I still felt 'prickly' when she said it.

Sorry just feeling a bit grrrrrrrrrr and sad

hugs ((((((((((((((((rosieroo)))))))))))))))))))

dont feel bad for having a moan hun, your so close to the end so you must be feeling very uncomfy.

i know there is nothing i can say that will make you feel any better, but i will keep my fingers crossed for you that Ella Grace wont keep you waiting to much longer

xxx

(((hugs))) as well!

Even if your MIL didn't mean her comments in that way it still doesn't stop you feeling the way you are about them! Try and give her the benefit of the doubt and forget her comments.

*Edited* - calmed down a bit now and felt silly saying what I did about my mum's comments!

I think I'm being a bit hormonal today but I've got an awful cold and am probably feeling a bit sorry for myself.

You're so close now hun, hang in there and try to enjoy the build up to Christmas and before you know it you'll be at your due date then even in Ella is overdue her arrival wont be long.

Hope you have a nice weekend

Lucy
32 + 3

Thanks {{{{hugs}}}}}

DH just made me some pancakes and a cuppa tea to cheer me up (he's being a sweetie). I'm feeling more sore in my tum, just like I do when I get my period and the blood from this morning is now coming out as a brownish mucus when I go to the loo so I'm half wondering if this is all because something is going to happen in the next couple of days. The MW who called me back today told me not to get my hopes up as it could still be a couple of weeks yet (the complete opposite to what the one said on Wednesday).

Ella is still moving about (had a proper little bottom shimmy earlier when I was feeling low, think she was trying to cheer me up ;) ) so I guess that means nothing will be happening soon if babes are supposed to calm down before labour.

Might give my tens machine a go and see if that helps, they said in parentcraft before it can be good for when you're feeling crampy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back