Fed up

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
Hey mummies. Just a quick question. I'm 37+ weeks and I actually feel so fed up and depressed its unreal. I have no energy to do anything I can't be bothered with anything or anyone I'm constantly tired and the slightest little thing makes me burst unto a bubbling mess I just don't feel like me ... Has anyone felt like this& what was the outcome ???

I never feel depressed but in my last pregnancy I remember feeling fed up and ready to have baby from 37-38 weeks . He didn't arrive until 41 weeks. The end wait is horrible , your big, round , heavy and tired of everything :-/ . Just keep telling yourself you've made it 37 weeks and your nearly there. If you feel unwell , dizzy , swollen feet etc remember to let the midwife know as your body is preparing for labor now. Hope you feel better soon

Ugh yes I hit that point with this last pregnancy... Like Aries I went to 41+1. It was agony, I am so sorry you're feeling this way.

Its absolutely horrible. I'm so scared about this birth also and I'm sure that is playing a part in it also. I have been on at the midwifes and consultants for the past few weeks hoping they may induce early as I really can't cope any more ... X

So sorry you feel down, it's hard going in the end. I went to 42+3 before being induced so I totally feel your pain. Hopefully your little bubs won't keep you hanging around as long as mine did! Just keep thinking..not long now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back