Fed Up

daisyduke76

Reaction score
Ladies,

Sorry for the moaning post, but I don't have anyone else to talk to about this. I feel bad even thinking like this, so I don't really want to share with OH!

This is my second pregnancy. I loved being pregnant first time around and could happily have stayed pregnant forever. And I want you all to know that I know I am blessed to be pregnant for the second time, and I truly do appreciate that, I thought it would be a much longer and harder path that it has been. So I know that I'm lucky.

But man, I am fed up. I am huge and still have a whole other trimester to go. Baby brain is doing my head in, I've had to rearrange the same appointment twice today, and even having done so have managed to just get ready and leave the house a whole hour early.

I feel bloated and just like everything is a struggle. I'm so itchy (not OC, went to the doc's) which means I'm unable to sleep very well and quite frankly I've had enough!

Is it just me? I'm also team yellow, and now I feel really angry that I don't know whether we're having a boy or a girl, even though team yellow was very much my decision.

Sorry for the moaning, ranting post. Tomorrow's a new day, right?! *sigh*

xx

Don't worry... You're not alone.
I also feel unbelievably lucky to be pregnant a second time and really do think about that a lot... but boy do I hate being pregnant! I love my little boy so much and cannot wait for his sibling to arrive... but I've instantly ballooned again, I'm exhausted and I have developed car-sickness, which is highly irritating and inconvenient.

Don't feel that just because we're extraordinarily fortunate to be having babies, that we can't express our upset or frustration at the process.

I've felt a little bit like this, this is my first baby and tbh it's putting me off having another one. But I've told my OH how I feel and he's been supportive, I feel like tri 2 is really dragging. Hoping tri 3 goes by quicker. Don't worry you're not alone! Xx

You are definitely not alone. Like Andreatav this is also baby number 1 for me, and I am so bored of feeling like poop. Nothing specific, but would just like to feel normal for a day every now and again! I really am beginning to wonder who these people are who claim pregnancy just flies by... Its felt like eternity, and I'm only just over half way! I have no idea why people do this a million times over!

I think women must be really good at forgetting just how sucky this can be once they set eyes on the little darling. (Otherwise who the heck would go through the pain of labour more than once?! I've only heard descriptions of what its like and I'm wondering what the hell I did this to myself for.)

I love looking at my little bump and thinking about what is going on inside there. But then I get all bloated and gassy and feel like a whale and look down at the damn thing and think URGH. 18 months it took to concieve this baby and every single one of those failed months I was gutted by the failure. When I start to wonder if this is worth it now - I try to think back on that repeated devestation and remember that pregnancy is temporary - there is a whole load of awesome due afterwards.

Hang on in there!

Thanks girls, nice to know I'm not alone. I guess I had a difficult day emotionally yesterday, and sometimes it just all gets too much! Thank you for understanding. Trying to be more positive, as it occurred to me on the way in to work that this is more than likely the last time I'll ever be pregnant, so I really should try and just enjoy it.

15 weeks to go...xx

Don't worry hun we all feel like this sometimes - remember second time around you don't get the opportunity to "enjoy" it so much as you have number 1 to run around after. I have struggled with that aspect and I am beginning to feel really tired which then doesn't help your emotional mood. Try and get 30 mins to yourself during the day/evening have a lie down, listen to a relaxation track and just re-focus on yourself and bump for a few minutes. I find it helps me re-centre and go again! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back