Fed up

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I feel really fed up at the moment, it's FAR too hot, I've not started feeling movement yet (although, I may have had a few taps last night but I don't know what I'm looking for), my belly hasn't grown anymore, if anything it's gone down a bit. I'm still shattered, I have backache and I'm emotional.
I just want December to hurry up, I want to meet my baba now.

Sorry for the rant :)

I've really struggled in this heat! I'm glad that its passed now, but I am hating the rain!!!!
Don't worry Hun youll feel movement soon:) baby might have gone into your back that's maybe why your bump as shrunk and you can't really feel movement, so don't panic :)
I know how you feel,I want November to hurry!!! Can't wait to meet my little one! x x x

My trusty bump buddy jen didnt feel movement until 24 weeks with her previous pregnancies so I woukdnt worry. I know its frustrating though xxx

I had first flutters at 17 weeks but no real movements and pattern until 22-23 weeks. I have an anterior placenta also.

Aw, hope you feel better soon! :-( I am having a really emotional week this week too - hormones feel all over the place - its not nice so I really sympathise with you! I see lots of ladies on here saying they didn't feel movement until around 22-24 weeks because of how their placentas were laying so hopefully you will feel bubs soon. You said you might've felt something last night? For me it feels like little bubbles bursting or like someone kinda tapping/flicking me from inside?! Is that how you felt? If so - then that is definitely bubs! :) First time I felt it I thought I had wind! lol. And don't worry about lack of bump - am sure in a few weeks we'll all be thinking how great it was when we didn't have a huge tummy in front of us, :) xx

Thanks ladies!

I know I sound really ungrateful and I should just be thankful that I'm pregnant at all and that my baby is happy and healthy.

The feelings that I felt last night, right in the centre of my stomach and it just felt like a muscle twitching, I don't know, maybe I was imagining it.

I work in what can be quite a stressful environment, I am getting myself all in a flap recently with everything and the weather is making me all hot and bothered.

I've been having muscle twitching feelings this week too and am sure it's baby. I bet this is the start of things for you. Did they say where placenta was at scan

thats what mine started off like!:) feels like a twitch! they got stronger though :) xxx

I've been having muscle twitching feelings this week too and am sure it's baby. I bet this is the start of things for you. Did they say where placenta was at scan

Yeah, anterior placenta, so I know I'll be lucky to feel anything yet, but it's all a waiting game and I'm impatient.

I understand as feel the same but I'm sure any day now we will feel lots of movement - it's just taking a bit longer than others :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back