Fed up !

queenriccy

Reaction score
I am now well and truly fed up !

I cannot sleep anymore and it's really getting me down :-(
Last night has to be the worst. I cleaned all day yesterday to tire me out and me Nd hubby went to bed at 9.30pm, didn't fall asleep till about midnight, was up at 2 with the worst heartburn ever and only had 1 Gaviscon left :-(, went back to bed and was up at 4.50am - tossed for half an hour then came downstairs. I'm just fed up - my hips are now killing me, my legs keep going numb and are restless, I keep getting pins and needles, can't get comfy :-(

I'm usually such a good sleeper and only until about 2 weeks ago these niggles didn't bother me, I was only up for wee trips. I can't even nap during the day - I just close my eyes and lie there for ages and cannot sleep.

I'm hoping this is telling me the end is very near, I'm actually looking forward to baby coming so I can get a proper sleep lol

Xxxx

Sorry to hear you're having rough night's, as a positive it'd good practice for when baby gets here. Have you tried warm baths and stuff to relax your muscles and mind before you go to bed? Eating turkey for dinner is meant to release sleep inducing hormones? Hope it either gets better for.you.or baby comes.out soon x

I'm the same! It's horrible isn't it an u feel like ur the only person awake in the world!
It's depressing. I've been awake since 3am! :-/ xx

Tapatalking. X

I'm going to the pics today with mam and I look and feel like a zombie.I'm hoping the end is near and I have my baby in my arms. And I am stocking up on a months worth of Gaviscon today lol

Xx

Im the same and have been throughout the pregnancy. It makes no difference how active i am during the day, I will guaranteed wake up every 2 hours throughout the night. Sometimes I can just go loo and get back to sleep, and other times I'm walking round the home like a lunatic. Very annoying!

I don't remember what a proper nights sleep is like. I wake up once an hour at least so feel like I am only dozing rather than getting a proper nights sleep. This has been going on for over a week now. I actually feel like I am falling apart! I had such an easy first 7 months of pregnancy I think I am now being punished (and I still have 7 weeks left!)

Here is a list of my woes!

Hormonal - I have become a bitch and can't control it. And I moan ALL THE TIME!
Hemroids- (Gross. Makes me feel like a minger)
Heart burn/acid indigestion (to the point it makes me vomit)
No sleep (I look like a zombie and have become crap at my job and unsociable)

Not long until our babies are here....only thing keeping me going!

Rant over- sorry xxx

Pains have started this morning once I'd left the house. Managed to sit threw the film and they have been between 20 mins and an hour apart. Im now on the couch, going to try and snooze

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back