Fed up!!

Elen123

Reaction score
I know I should be positive but its getting to me!!
went docs yesterday and had 3 day bloods done to detect pcos having to go back on day 21 to see if I ovulated again as last month I didn't!!.

Worried if I don't ovulate again this month that doctor will suggest 3rd round of bloods being done,because it's pushing on 2 years now!! also worried that they won't even help me because im a bit overweight :S
Just being a stress head I think!!!

The whole thing is so stressful and it all takes so long. I've got my 2-5 day test results on Friday and I assume I'll then have to wait for AF and new cycle to have 21 day bloods, why I couldn't have them all this month I don't know...dreading there being something wrong, and DH has his SA booked for next week...just having a negative moment with you : / xx

how come you can't have both this month hun?? i'm having 3 day bloods and 21 day bloods all in one month. I'm really worried bout hubby's sa results because me not ovulating is not an issue because something can be done for it! surely we can be negative for a moment together lol xx

The gp only gave me forms for the first lot and I didn't think anything of it until it took almost three weeks to get a follow up appointment with her by which time it'd be too late...ho hum. Would much rather I had the problem I agree...some days just need a moan! Good luck with all your results xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back