fed up..............

angie84

Reaction score
anyone else feeling fed up.
work is doing my head in, because i run business, its classed as my mums, but i do everything apart from the sewing, i even do that in the summer when we are busy.
but shes getting on my bk, we opened up our new shop last dec, its been doing really well. but this month has been a flop. shes stressing about money. taking everything out on me. and with my hormones ive nearly told her where togo.
i know its stressfull running your own business, and im doing the best i can with no budget for advertising etc. and she keeps asking me how ebay things are doing, but its not the time of yr people buy bridal type things, or holy communion dresses or bridal shoes. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sorry for rant. :wall2:

sorry to hear you so stressed, mixing family and work must be hard? maybe you need to sit down and have a business meeting, esp re advertising? xx hugs x

Wow yesterday was a fed up day. After having a bath lastnight I saw my self in a full length mirror and was discusted how much weight I've put on.
Went downstairs after about 20mins and huuby asking what was wrong. Sobbed my heart out, propper cried. All he did was sit there and watch me.! No cuddles! No hug! No words of its ok. Didn't realise how heartless he could be.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

aw no. hugs to you. maybe he was worried about the right thing to say?! it's hard watching your body change sometimes but remember what the end result is xxx

no hes just an insentive git alot of the time. but thank you. feeling a bit better today. but will see how i feel later.
if is ok to feel down etc isnt it?

aw :hug: can't believe you aren't getting more support xxx

hes not the surportive type. big stink over me being pregnant as well. even though it was his idea!
but anyway, gonna try and make him feel guilty next few days. ive brought him all the stuff for a full english. just to prove to him i care about him.!!!

my husband is an arse, hes self centred selfish, childish, mothered, spoilt, and got worse and worse after we got married.
i put up with a lot from him, most other people would have walked away by now.

is it too much to ask for a hug when im crying. propper sobbing, saying how i feel. and he just stares at me! dosnt say anything just stares.

Last edited:
Just propper been shouted at for mentioing mu weight. Ta hubby!!!!!!!!!

Grr annoying insensitive man! Hugs!! X

Thanks hun. All he keeps saying is worry about our weight once baby is here... Dosnt help the way I feel rite now. And the fact he dosnt give me hugs etc like he used it.

Have you told him you need support and hugs? X

Yer he told me to stop moaning, nothing I can do about it at the moment. Deal with weight after baby is here!

Oh Ang, just go sit next to him hold his hand and say " I need you to indulge my need for support right now, you can show me you care by giving me a hug and telling me what I need to hear then give him a kiss, men are not programmed the same way as women and we need to literally guide them to where we need them to be. hope ur feeling better this morning XXX

I will do. Just not been able to say much at the moment. He's a currier (delivery driver) and HATES this time of year. Gets really moody. So will have a quiert word over xmas, prob when he's drunk. Lol

Oh bless ya both I bet he can't wait to have some time off eh? Us women.and our hormones don't make life easy for.them.either ha ha my poor hubby doesn't know what he's done wrong half the time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back