Fed up with work!

Beauandhamish

Reaction score
Had my risk assert done with security the other day and because there is no rest area in the shop I am working in at the moment and I have to tavel about 30 mins to get there abd there is another shop closet they are moving me to the other shop. This would be fine but people in the other shop are upset about it because it means them moving and helping out other shops whilst I am there, I really don't see what the big deal is because its only for a few months but it seems like the end of the world to them! They have said I'm getting special treatment but I never asked to move! Really not looking forward to starting there on Tuesday now :( sorry for the rant but its really pi*sd me off! X

Since being pregnant, ive noticed others can be so ignorant towards pregnant women. Ive never known how much crap we get. Where i work, people just look down there noses at me because i wont do such things. But im not risking my health or babys to please them. Keep your head up hun and just think about you and baby. And look after yourself. Dont take any crap from anyone! Xxx

I went back to work last mon after a long bout of time off sick for really bad morning sickness and was surprised by a few people reactions.

Sum were just pleased to have me back and feeling better. But a few made sum snide comments about how i was only pg and shud really of just cum in!!! errr hello i was so ill i cudnt get off the sofa/bed/bathrm for 2wks iditos. They then kept saying well your back now and you just need to get on with it its not like your dying. I just ignore them and think i WILL do everything i can for my baby as thats what counts not my job. 18wks till i go on maternity leave lol not that im counting!!!

Michelle. x

Hayes thats bloody horrendous how people can treat you like that. Im counting down the days for ya hun. Yes we are pregnant but we have also got to keep the baby healthy. If our bodies are telling us to rest up and have time off work, thats babys way of telling us to relax ;)xxx

Iv had it the same with my work, I do care work so a lot of moving and handling and I'm not putting myself or my lil girl at risk but people don't seem to understand that and become quite bitchy. Now I don't care what they say anymore but it really annoyed me at first. I'm going onto maternity the earliest time possible because I really can't handle all the stress that my work brings! Roll on 30th sept!! Xx

I understand that it's going to mess their staffing up because I need to see the consultant, midwife and go for scans so need certain days off and I'm not allowed to work on my own anymore but it's only for a few months! Trying to work out when I can go on maternity leave as really don't want to be there anymore. I know one person is looking forward to me working there so I'm hoping that I'm going to be able to work with them the most! Seriously considering not going back to work there after maternity leave if I can find another job. Just don't know why as soon as your pregnant people feel the need to treat you differently! X

I understand that it's going to mess their staffing up because I need to see the consultant, midwife and go for scans so need certain days off and I'm not allowed to work on my own anymore but it's only for a few months! Trying to work out when I can go on maternity leave as really don't want to be there anymore. I know one person is looking forward to me working there so I'm hoping that I'm going to be able to work with them the most! Seriously considering not going back to work there after maternity leave if I can find another job. Just don't know why as soon as your pregnant people feel the need to treat you differently! X

Im the same. During August ive got appts pretty much every week during. One week ive got two appts. So tomorrow im just going to write down the appts and hand them over to my boss. At the end of the dsy they csnt do jack. Even my supervisor said that she understands all the appts i have because her daughter went through the same. But apparently i need to hand in any appt cards/letters i get. Xxx

I just have issues with a person in my work. When I said my boyfriend (who also works there but nightshift) was planning on moving in she told me I wouldn't be able to get my benefits anymore. Cheeky B*tch, I don't even get benefits. Then I went in last week and she had a go at me for dying my hair while pregnant. Pain.

Some people are so horrible. There is no need. I haven't had this yet as I haven't told work I am pregnant yet as I have only been there 3 weeks. Hopefully everyone will be nice when they find out. Just ignore them xxxx

Oh wow I'm glad it's not just me, I had a few weeks off a short while back due to chest infection and sinus infection and went back to find out I,d been out on lighter duties and lost my management role which I had no say about and still don't although I insisted I was fine however I'm now playing them at there own game and won't do any heavy work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back