Fed up waiting

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Girls,

I'm just getting so impatient and fed up with ttc. That's 7 months we've been trying now and it's getting me down. I never thought it would take this long. it's been 3 and a half weeks since my D&C now and I just want to know what's happening. I feel like we're back to the start again. Finding it hard to be positive right now :(

Xxx

I know how you feel hun, it's been 15 months for us and still waiting. We've got to remain positive though and believe that we will have our own baby soon, chin up xxxx

I know it's hard ttc is so draining I thought but it took me 7 months last year to get pregnant and it ended in a miscarriage. It then took me from January until April to conceive this baby xxx

Aaww thanks girls. I know that 7 months isn't even that long and so many been waiting so much longer than me so I shouldn't really complain. Going to be 30 next year so I suppose that's on the back of my mind too. It's this limbo period where I don't know what's going on its driving me crazy. My poor husband must be so sick of my tears and bitterness xxx

Ah hun, it will be your turn again soon. We're all here for you, we know how impossible it can be to try and stay positive. I'm sure your smiley and your bfp are just around the corner. Big hugs :hugs:

Aaww thanks girls. I know that 7 months isn't even that long and so many been waiting so much longer than me so I shouldn't really complain. Going to be 30 next year so I suppose that's on the back of my mind too. It's this limbo period where I don't know what's going on its driving me crazy. My poor husband must be so sick of my tears and bitterness xxx

Aww Hun I'm feeling the same, I'll be 30 next year too. Can sympathise with the tears and bitterness, the witch arrived today which put me in a bad mood.
We need to give ourselves a break though, we've been through difficult times and need to allow ourselves time to heal. Xxxx

Aww Hun I'm feeling the same, I'll be 30 next year too. Can sympathise with the tears and bitterness, the witch arrived today which put me in a bad mood.
We need to give ourselves a break though, we've been through difficult times and need to allow ourselves time to heal. Xxxx

Sorry to hear that Daley x x x

Yes I am right with you. This is me and my husbands 15th month TTC and after 3 losses we are still waiting for our baby. Tonight is the first night my husband has been on nightshift since our last miscarriage and I haven't stopped crying since he left for work. I hate being on my own at night, my poor puppy doesn't know what's going on he is just sitting beside me whimpering as I am sobbing. Poor puppy!!!

Michelle x

I know exactly how you feel. You can't help but think 'I shouldn't still be here :-(' it's hard to pick yourself up on days like that. I just try and remind myself that I won't always feel like that and I WILL get my sticky bfp soon. :hugs: x x

Yes I am right with you. This is me and my husbands 15th month TTC and after 3 losses we are still waiting for our baby. Tonight is the first night my husband has been on nightshift since our last miscarriage and I haven't stopped crying since he left for work. I hate being on my own at night, my poor puppy doesn't know what's going on he is just sitting beside me whimpering as I am sobbing. Poor puppy!!!

Michelle x

Aw Michelle hope your ok. Snuggle up with puppy tonight. :hugs: x x

Hi,

Sorry you're feeling so down cosmo. I can't imagine how it must feel for any of you ladies who have been waiting so long, and I really hope I don't have to find out. Has unplanned pregnancy as some of you know which ended in early miscarriage in May. We were thinking about trying for a child so it definitely made our minds up that we want to ttc now. This will be out first month ttc and I know it could be a long journey. I'm 31 in September so I'm a little concerned!

Really hope the return of your AF makes you feel more positive so you can look to be future xx

I know how you feel, onto cycle 13 and not even a sniff of a bfp! I can appreciate mc's are hard and I hope I never have to go through one but I feel something is not working right, despite well timed bd. we've now got doctors involved so hope we get some answers soon.

I keep holding onto that we will get our time soon! Xx

Thanks ladies, least I know I'm not alone in the way I'm feeling. Hopefully be more positive tomorrow.

Bug hugs Michelle, least you've got your pup for cuddles and Andy Murray winning at the tennis should make you feel proud, that's made my night xxx

Thanks ladies, least I know I'm not alone in the way I'm feeling. Hopefully be more positive tomorrow.

Bug hugs Michelle, least you've got your pup for cuddles and Andy Murray winning at the tennis should make you feel proud, that's made my night xxx

Yes I watched the tennis today and i am so happy Andy won, very proud to be Scottish tonight. As for cuddles Thor gives plenty of kisses and cuddles. Not as good as my husband though but will do the job. I thought I was doing better and was moving on from my loss but I guess not. I have to expect good days and bad days

Michelle x

Aw Hun it's horrible when you have days like these

We've been trying for 15 months and no hint of a bfp and sometimes it just feels like a lost cause and everyone in the whole world seems to be getting pregnant

But try to stay positive Hun it WILL happen and you will be in tri one where you belong with a lovely sticky bean xxxxx

BabyDust *****

Big hugs everyone, I've gone from planning to test tomorrow to pre AF spotting showing up and ruling me out again. If I'd got pregnant as quick as I did with my daughter we'd have our second baby now, I just don't know what has happened to my body in three short years for it not be working anymore. Bad day xxxx

25 months for me without a single bfp and this is the first month I haven't drove myself mad SS! Just try and stay positive, easier said than done I know. My good friend just found out she was pregnant so had a down couple of days wishing it was me. But onwards and upwards as what will be will be! Our time will come ladies and we will all have our little bundles at some point! :) x

Well said Charlie!! Our time will come x x

15th month here too! getting a bit tedious now! I should either be in baby/toddler with a 2-3 week old or tri 3 7 months preg! but instead I am just entering my 12th 2ww! so sole destroying! I've never been in ttc so long, I got my bfp 3rd cycle off the pill both times wth my children :(

We are strong though - we will do it and if we really want that baby we will soldier through! we are women we are tough.....we can do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back