FED UP - Office Politics - Can't be arsed

MrsRoger

Reaction score
Hello,

Having a bad day today :-(

I am so fed up with the childish office politics that always seem to occur in an office full of women.

Silent treatment.....power struggles.....control freaks.....matriarchs that think because they have been with the company forever means they can get away with murder.

I can't wait to go on maternity leave, it's so depressing.

Imagine coming into an office after a midwife appt and one member of staff not even acknowledging you?? She is in her 50's, it's so petty. Another on that you go into her room and she huffs and puffs and pulls this terrible grimace like you have interrupted her saving the world!!

Don't know if the hormones are making me super sensitive to it today but just can't be bothered. I could happily go home and sit on my sofa to watch rubbish on TV.

Sorry you are having a bad day, it's not just you my hormones are all over the place too some people just really annoy me! I cannot wait to go on mat leave but I'v got ages yet lol and as for the women I would just ignore them, no point in playing thier childish behaivour just think you will be on mat leave soon before you know it X x

Some offices are very bitchy and some folks are just plain unnecessary! Who on earth wouldnt even ask a pregnant colleague how the appointment went?! Clearly her problem, you must be too fabulous for her to cope with!

I find my tolerance for this kind of thing is at an all time low at the minute. I get really angry if anyone messes with me as my hubby has come to realise 😊 I agree with others it's definitely their problem, maybe a bit of jealousy. This goes on in my office too, I'm lucky that I've a few like minded colleagues and once we've had a good old bitch and laugh about it I feel better!! Not nice though xx

I feel for you, I've worked with some really bitchy women in the past- roll on your mat leave! X

I am an HR Consultant within the company I work for and it frustrates me so much because if I were to say something about their behaviour they wouldn't listen!!

Thankfully I am in today myself so getting some peace and quiet lol!!

Haha. I love that being pregnant means we can make excuses for why we don't tolerate stuff.

I love working with people, but only people I see for short spaces of time, or when I want. Otherwise I am completely intolerant of most people. In general I am pretty sureI don't like anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back