Fed up of trying to be positive

anon123

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I’ve just started my period after my second round of clomid! I’m so upset I’m in this situation again! We have dtd at all the right times I’ve been relaxed and positive and boom af arrives! I can’t take any more of it I’m so close to giving up! What’s wrong with me? How did I conceive my now almost six year old? It’s so frustrating everyone’s bored of me talking about it as they can’t reply to me they don’t no what to say! There is nothing to say!

Sorry for the rant I’m sure you’ve all read and felt like this yourselves at some point! But I’ve ran out of people to talk to! I feel so guilty on my husband and my daughter :( arrrghhhhh!

Praying clomid round 3 works I don’t think I can take any more!

:hug: a lot of us have been there hun and it’s so upsetting. Sending hugs and love xx

Please don't give up, you feel down now because of the AF but you need to think it will happen and to stay positive. It is very important, the body and the mind are strictly related. Lots of hugs and cuddles :hugs:

don't give up, and follow your dreams

Now Anon you are just becoming impatient. That is the reason why everything is not working your way. You need to cool down dear. I’ll say one thing. I wasn’t expecting this from you. Just me hear out alright. So you are trying but nothing is working your way. Well, have you considered consulting your doctor? It’s worth a shot. Go for it and then tell me if the result changes. But if still, nothing goes your way. Then you should probably give some clinic a thought. Just a thought I said. Well, what are you waiting for? Hush.

Hey, Anon123 really sorry to know what you are going through. Don't be a sad sweetheart. We all are here for you. I hope things work well for you. Spent your time with your husband and daughter. Their little words of care will heal you. I had gone through a similar kind of situation. But luck doesn't favor me. Surrogacy was the only option left for me. So without wasting any time, I went to Europe for my treatment. Am glad that I went to a prominent clinic there. My clinic made me journey easy. They supported me during my whole journey. Surrogate mother which they provided us was loving and caring too. It was the best experience of my life.

This post really made me sad. I am so sorry to know about your loss. Life sometimes becomes very hard and we can't do anything. Miscarriages are indeed the very hard phase of women life. It is very difficult to bear. But its life and these ups and downs are part of it. We need to be strong enough to face these situations. Difficult roads lead us to be the beautiful destination. We can get rid of miscarriage or infertility through scientific treatments like surrogacy. Surrogacy is a great treatment. Success rates are also high. Though it is very expensive in my countries. That's why people usually visit India or Europe. There is a prominent clinic in Europe who is doing excellent in this field. People from all over the world visit them. Thanks to them for marking things possible for us.

here is a prominent clinic in Europe who is doing excellent in this field. People from all over the world visit them. Thanks to them for marking things possible for us.
A few friends of mine underwent treatments in Europe, and got pregnant. I have been happy with my clinic, as well.

Hi I'm new tho this ladies.
Just need to let it all out.
Just like the original poster I have been diagnosed with unexplained secondary infertility. I have a 6 year old who was conceived naturally no complications. Been trying for no 2 for the past 4 and half years. Feel like i cant take it anymore tired of trying. All test came back fine several times I just don't get what is wrong with me? I'm 29 and healthy just don't understand why it's not happening

Hi I'm new tho this ladies.
Just need to let it all out.
Just like the original poster I have been diagnosed with unexplained secondary infertility. I have a 6 year old who was conceived naturally no complications. Been trying for no 2 for the past 4 and half years. Feel like i cant take it anymore tired of trying. All test came back fine several times I just don't get what is wrong with me? I'm 29 and healthy just don't understand why it's not happening
It is really difficult, especially when you didn’t have any issues first time around. There are supplements like evening primrose oil and wellman conception that you and your partner could take and pre-seed lubricant. Worth a shot I’m sure x

I know the feeling. Sometimes you want to punch positivity and all of those "stay positive" messages in the face. But still, I think it's important not to give up and visualize. It can't hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back