Fed up of pain

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by TeeUK, Jan 5, 2012.

1. TeeUK

TeeUK Well-Known Member

Sooo fed up of this ache pain on left side, tried calling midwife but her phone is off!

I read up on round ligaments and it says the pain shouldn't be constant...but this has been here for 2 days now :)

It goes all down the left side of tum is sore and achey even when resting... got a headache too :(

Any ideas?

2. BellaRiven

BellaRiven Well-Known Member

When I get that achey I have a hot bath, I know they say not too but it's not like I have a bath every day (that makes me sound minging, I do shower every day)

Also if it's that achey try some paracetamol :)

Hope you feel better soon, just try and relax and take it easy :) xxx

3. LucyB.

LucyB. Well-Known Member

I sometimes get pain all in my stomach and chest when I have wind lol. Could be that! Xx

4. TeeUK

TeeUK Well-Known Member

Thanks Bella...I took 2 paracetamol 10mins ago, headache is easing...first meds I've taken this pregnancy felt sooo guilty lol...I'm such a wimp don't know how I will cope with child birth!

5. TeeUK

TeeUK Well-Known Member

Ohh believe me wind pain is much more painful! I usually have to roll about on floor to get it out lol

6. leannesxb

leannesxb Well-Known Member

pregnancy can cause cysts on the ovaries which is like a stitch type pain on one side. I still get this now and can last for days. Mention it to the mw or doc because I ended up with SPD really early cos of the arthritis so check that out.

7. BellaRiven

BellaRiven Well-Known Member

I felt guilty the first time too and held out until I couldn't stand it anymore, Don;t feel guilty as long as your not shovelling them in your mouth there won't be an issue :)

I would speak to the midwife too maybe give her a ring and ask if she thinks it's normal :) xxx