Fed up of constantly being sick :(

Beauandhamish

Reaction score
Just a moan really! For the last week or so I have been really struggling to eat any thing, if I nibble little bits it may stay down for half an hour but then comes back up, I constantly feel sick and exhausted and I'm being sick at least 4 times a day. Just fed up of it now, back at work tomorrow after 2 weeks off on holiday and don't know how I'm going to cope with a 14 hour shift :( x

I've been quite fortunate and really suffered from this but some of my friends who have recommended nibbling in ginger biscuits - something about ginger apparently helps.

Hope you feel better soon xx

I hate ginger nuts with a passion but I eat them as they really do work. Fx it slows down for you soon x

I've tried the ginger biscuits which I also hate! But they don't seem to be doing anything :(x

Hi, sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish.

I was exactly the same.

The other thing that gave me some relief was mints.

Xx

Hey I'm with you too ..... No symptoms other than sore boobs until Friday. Since then I've felt really nauseous and not just in the morning. I've not actually been sick,but constantly heaving which isn't nice.

The only time I feel better is the moment I'm eating.

Hopefully it won't last long for us all xxx

Same as Bbay here, feeling constantly sick & heaving but not actually being sick.

I found travel bands have helps me feel it less, ginger biscuits never worked for me either.

I have been drinking ginger tea which seems to help me. Also toast with just a little marg.

I am suffering from an awful headache at the moment. I had to take a paracetamol, but did not want to. I read that it was ok though.

Hope you feel better. Remember being sick can be good it means hormones are working.

Same! Constantly nauseous, sick morning and evening, only eating seems to ease it which means I am always nibbling on flapjack then can't face my dinner. Thinking I should perhaps be taking a pregnancy supplement, I deffo feel I am not getting the goodness I should be!?

I've been nauseous a lot too but luckily have only actually been sick a couple of times (so far) but both times this happened was when I hadn't eaten for a while and then tried to eat a meal, so I'm finding what helps is if I can eat something every couple of hours, even if its just a biscuit! I don't really want to do the ginger thing though cos I really don't like it! X

Iv tried the eating every couple of hours, haven't had a proper meal in over a week, the trouble is as soon as anything hits my stomach it comes straight back up, still eating something plain every couple of hours but just bringing it back up :( don't really know what else to do, have tried the mints and the ginger and other remedies I have found on the Internet! Just worried that I'm not getting enough vitamins etc, think I'm slightly dehydrated as well as my urines really yellow and smells bad sorry tmi! I'm trying to keep sipping drinks as that helps it to stay down slightly. Iv had to have two naps today and I'm already in bed, this time tomorrow I'll still be at work and it gets to this point in the night where I feel sick everytime I move, really don't know what else to do :( x

hospital can give you an injection to help with sickness and prescribe pills too x

Well been to the hospital and I'm slightly dehydrated, got some tablets and got to go back to drs tomorrow to see if I'm still dehydrated and then they will put me on a drip, hopefully the tablets will do their job though x

God now I feel a right wimp for my moaning .... Poor you Beauandhamish xxxx

Your not in work today are you? Xx

Last edited:
I did go to work but didn't stop very long, my mum came in took one look at me and took me straight to hospital! Been told to take week off work self certifying and then see how I feel with regards to a sick note. Don't feel like a wimp, I had a week of just the nausea and I know how awful you feel! X

I was so sick with my daughter I couldn't keep water down. Was in hospital several times before they finally put me on tablets. They work a treat. When I wasdue to give birth I was 2 stone lighter than when I fell pregnant lol. Fx the sickness dies down it's nasty ii know. So far this time mines been mild that's probably due to my low levels tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back