Fed up... Longest cycle ever

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Lucyboo, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Lucyboo

Lucyboo Well-Known Member

Currently on cd125. Week 18 since last af. Defo not pregnant. Pretty sure I haven't ovulated. Although we are relaxed this time ttc it's still frustrating as wish my body would behave, I got my cycles down to around 7 weeks apart before having my little girl. Longest cycle I had was 17 weeks before I knew what was wrong, that was followed by worst period ever. :shock::shock: just needed to rant x

2. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

What a nightmare. I had 169 days a while ago. No idea what the heck was going on there. Hope your cycle kicks into touch soon.

3. Lucyboo

Thanks, I'll try and book myself some acupuncture when I'm back working. It kicked my body into action last time. Just don't want the witch showing up on holiday. It's just annoying never knowing what my body is up to.

4. phonixgirl

phonixgirl Well-Known Member

Have you tried maca tablets hun? They really helped balance my hormones xxx

5. Lucyboo

I was on that and pretty much everything else going when ttc last time. I really need to take it regular with wheatgrass too. After my holiday I'm going to take it all properly x