Fed up ladies :(

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by Elen123, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Elen123

Elen123 Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies,

well I went to the doctors yesterday to have my 3 day bloods done to see if I have pcos and going back on day 21 for my 21 day bloods.

This will be my 2nd month of having my 21 day bloods done because I didn't ovulate last month! and hubby is having his swimmers tested again!! because they lost his first sample!!!

Worried that if I don't ovulate again this month they will suggested another month of doing bloods! really want things to get moving!!

also worried that they will not do anything because i'm overweight :S

I got pregnant in October but started bleeding 4 days later,so now I keep thinking did I really get pregnant!! should I keep in mind that I did get pregnant and that's a positive!!

im just stressing I guess :s

2. Londongirl

Londongirl Well-Known Member

Do you have any other pcos symptoms hon? Fx for you they stop mucking you about with tests soon - I know how frustrating it is just to be waiting all the time x

3. Elen123

no not really, I have been regular with my af since I was 12 never missed a period or anything! I know just feel like they fob me off all the time xx

4. Londongirl

Londongirl Well-Known Member

Hmm that's funny they've jumped to pcos then as a potential explanation - I think some ladies can have regular cycles with pcos so it is possible but I don't see why it would be the most likely thing to think of. Fx the tests tell you something about what's going on at least. Can you see a different doctor for another opinion maybe?

5. Elen123

I had a internal scan because they found a polyp on my cervix and the lady then told me that I 'might' have pcos so doctors have just assumed I have it I think! the doctor im seeing is a 2nd opinion one, the first doc I had was useless!! If I do have pcos docs might give e something 2 help me ovulate so it might b a good thing!! xxx