Fed up & feel lowsy!!

fairypants

Reaction score
I really have had one of them days...
I woke up feeling rubbish and felt very uncomfortable bump wise. Went to get dressed and couldn't find something cool enough suitable for everything I was supposed to do today. Stuck a maxi dress on and had tripped over it and torn it within 10 minutes just cos I can't work out where my feet are!!
After 2 days rushing around sorting the entire flat for our inspection, the letting agent cancelled and will apparently reschedule for sometime in the next month...instead of hubby reminding them we're about to have a baby and if they don't do it now, they might be waiting a while, he just said fine and now I've got that to worry about too cos if they don't like the way we've got the place whenever they turn up, they might not rrnew our contract!! ARGH!!
I've been getting horrible pains all round my bump again today, including in my back. It's agony to bend and even sitting for long is causing more pains. Still feeling really sick on and off too. Just getting really annoyed at everyone telling me it's not long now. Oh and the way everyone insists on telling me how huge I am...even some random old guy in sainsburys last night said "well the hospitals only over the road should you burst mid shopping trip cos you look like you're ready to pop!" how fricking rude!!
Fed up with just keeping on crying at everything and feeling so rubbish!! Just want someone to give me a hug n make it better. Even just go out n do something rather than being stuck indoors 24/7!! Really want my girly out now!! Sorry for the rant, just can't keep moaning & crying at my poor hubby cos it's not his fault really, just not got anyone else to vent to at the moment unless I want patronising and telling I'm doing everything wrong!!

Feeling pretty much the same. Everyone has spent months telling me 'you won't reach term' and here I am 2 days away - enormous, not sleeping, back aching and cramps thinking why did I think they might be right! Grrrr x

Awww I feel exactly the same! It's getting unbearably uncomfortable.
That sounds a whole lot of stress u won't need with a newborn, get ur oh to reschedule with them.
And wat a cheeky git at the shop!!
Try a relaxing bath, in fact it's too warm for a bath isn't it! At least we haven't got the whole of summer to get through.
Xxx

Tapatalking. X

It does suck hoping you'll go early. I've had it in my head from the start that my girly would be early, duno why, just had a feeling. I'm still hoping too, not sure I can wait another week!! Lol!!
Well I got hubby to call them back when I'd pointed it out to him that it's an important inspection and if they leave it, I won't be up to it! Still waiting for them to call back and tell us what's going to happen, but they've said they'll try & do it next week instead although can't promise it won't be cancelled again!!
It is too warm for baths yeah, keep sticking myself in a cooler shower in hope of feeling better but as soon as I'm dresded again i just feel horrid!!

Bek, have you had an trouble with leaky boobs yet?! Personal question, I know lol but out of nowhere, after having no trouble at all and my boobs barely changing, I suddenly started leaking ALOT monday night. It's horrific! I now have to wear a sleep bra to bed wwith breast oads and I even had to wear pads through yesterday, cos the slightest touch from anything while I'm doing anything and I'm leaking! It's not even just a tiny drop, but more of a small flow now too!! So embaressing! Kinda hoping it means she's well on her way now though lol fingers crossed!!

It does suck hoping you'll go early. I've had it in my head from the start that my girly would be early, duno why, just had feeling. I'm still hoping too, not sure I can wait another week!! Lol!!
Well I got hubby to call them back when I'd pointed it out to him that it's an important inspection and if they leave it, I won't be up to it! Still waiting for them to call back and tell us what's going to happen, but they've said they'll try & do it next week instead although can't promise it won't be cancelled again!!
It is too warm for baths yeah, keep sticking myself in a cooler shower in hope of feeling better but as soon as I'm dresded again i just feel horrid!!

Bek, have you had an trouble with leaky boobs yet?! Personal question, I know lol but out of nowhere, after having no trouble at all and my boobs barely changing, I suddenly started leaking ALOT monday night. It's horrific! I now have to wear a sleep bra to bed wwith breast oads and I even had to wear pads through yesterday, cos the slightest touch from anything while I'm doing anything and I'm leaking! It's not even just a tiny drop, but more of a small flow now too!! So embaressing! Kinda hoping it means she's well on her way now though lol fingers crossed!!

Yes I was hoping to go early too I really don't wanna go over! :( especially with these RM.
hope landlord comes soon then, do they have to do it at all? My landlord isn't doing one. Not that I've heard anyway.

I've only had leaky boobs once, after a nap after a shower I wa laying on my side and it was dripping from both, nothing since thou an that was few weeks now. Awww I hope it means baby is coming soon! It's ur first baby isn't it? I know u can get it often if u have had a baby before but maybe it means she's coming very soon! Ask ur mw today she might tell u it will be soon :) I'm constantly searching for symptoms thou maybe it's common for first babies at this stage too... Xxx

Tapatalking. X

It's something all letting agents should do every few months, just to check the place is being kept well and there aren't any problems! Sorted now though - they called me this morning and said we can just give them a call when we're settled with baby cos the landlord's happy with how we're keeping the place. He's been and done a few repairs since we moved in.

It is my 1st yeah. Just not had any problems with leaking at all, then bam out of nowhere, I'm dripping like a leaky tap!! It's driving me crazy!! Hubby finds it highly amusing, which doesn't help!! Didn't think to ask MW at appt, but nevermind. I'll start an update thread for those of us with appta today now I'm done!!

It's something all letting agents should do every few months, just to check the place is being kept well and there aren't any problems! Sorted now though - they called me this morning and said we can just give them a call when we're settled with baby cos the landlord's happy with how we're keeping the place. He's been and done a few repairs since we moved in.

It is my 1st yeah. Just not had any problems with leaking at all, then bam out of nowhere, I'm dripping like a leaky tap!! It's driving me crazy!! Hubby finds it highly amusing, which doesn't help!! Didn't think to ask MW at appt, but nevermind. I'll start an update thread for those of us with appta today now I'm done!!

Oh that's better then! Hmm ours hasn't lol wonder if he's been spying on us lol oh well I've nothing to hide.
shall I mention it to mine and see what she says, ill just pretend its me! Lol she will prob just say to keep breast pads on. xx

Tapatalking. X

Lol would be interesting to find out if it's indicating how long it'll be! With my MW being such a lazy ass cow, she wouldn't of paid any attention to anything I asked anyway!!

No prob, ill ask... Although if she says 'yes very soon' I'm gonna be soooo jealous!! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Lol you never know, you might have more promising other signs than me! She's still only 3/5 engaged at the moment, but she's taken the leap from nothing to nearly there in the last couple of days. I figure this because it's only since the weekend I've not been able to walk or move properly!!

Maybe, I've been 3/5 for ages but unfortunately it doesn't mean she's coming sooner... Apparently they can engage last min lol
I am interested to see what she thinks thou, appts not till 240pm xx

Tapatalking. X

Well I get the feeling that now she's on the move she won't be hanging around...FX anyway LOL
Good luck at your appt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back