~February & March Mummies and Babies~

You can't all leave me!!! I'm gonna be all on my own lol!!

Try walking round today with a muslin down your top, then tonight just before you put India down, add a few drops of breastmilk to the muslin, and put that in the cot/basket with her. That way she still gets a big ol' whiff of mummy without all the fuss.
Also, make sure her mattress is nice and warm.

That's about all I got, I'm afraid...

On a side note - might be worth starting the list on the top post of who's had their babies when xx

Ooh, good point, about both things, thanks!!

I wasn't very good at keeping track of when people had their babies, so let me know and I'll add!

Nicky, you'll be here in no time, maybe even tomorrow, you never know!!

I had a similar issue last night Jenni, he spent 2 hours after feeding just wanting cuddles! Eventually got him settled and has been fine since!!! I really don't wanna co-sleep either! Xx

I have 5 days until due date so hopefully i'll be here soon!

Jenni I completely missed you have your LO, congratulations and what a lovely name! :) x

Thank you v much!!

And btw, when they say that when its your second, when it starts, it doesn't take long, I only just made it to hospital in time!

Im going to moonlight between jan n feb so Ella Faith 8/2/13 weighing 8:23 n half x

Babydust to all

Oh n sassy im jealous rlla wont go in cot at all this os day 4 of no dleep yuank god my mum n oh r off x

Babydust to all

My girl was born 5th feb 9.28am 8lb4

So far she sleeps constantly and only wakes for feeds every 4 hours. I'm worried bout her red skin though and I don't think she's doing enough wet nappies?

Also I'm struggling with my episotomy and cannot seem to go to the toilet!!! Also worried about my blood loss as I hemorrhaged 2 days after birth and lost 4 litres of blood I'm paranoid it's gonna happen again :-(

I kicked off the feb labours with my little boy making an early appearance three weeks before he was ment to! :)

Alfie - 1st February weighing 5lb13oz

Alfie had had some good night's can sleep from say 1230-330 then 430-8... Last night he was a complete beast and didn't go down until 7am! But he's slept until now, and im literally about to wake him to feed him, they say you shouldn't leave them for longer than 4 hours but of I woke him he would have been beside himself again ashes was over tired before! He will fall asleep in our arms but no matter how long we leave him when we try to set him down he starts a war! Last night I tried my latest idea of putting the top I wore yesterday in there, almost as a mattress sheet so he sleeps on it, and heated my beanbag up and tucked it in his basket, then once it was all cosy I took the bag out and put him in, so he wasn't going from warm arms to a cold basket. And SUCCESS! probs won't work tonight but it was heaven when I didn't hear a scream and i got to lie down. I won't Co sleep Paul's too much of a heavy sleeper its too much of a risk, ivcan be a heavy sleeper too, havnt been since Alfies been born but i panic that I'd fall into a heavy sleep which I guess is a good thing if it's not an option then in moments of madness and need we don't give bin and let him in our bed.

It still seems so surreal that we are all here and not in any of the tri's xx

Thank you v much!!

And btw, when they say that when its your second, when it starts, it doesn't take long, I only just made it to hospital in time!

This boy is so low it's not even funny! We're about 4 mins from hospital but my Mum who's having Jack for us is 20mins away!!

I've told OH i've had visions of Jack watching t.v (special agent oso keeps him busy for 20mins lol) while he delivers Harry behind him!!

I'm obviously hoping for a shorter labour (42hrs last time) but would like Jack gone and to be in hospital! x

Shouldn't be here yet as not due until Monday but thought I would have a peek! Maddie, liking the warming beanbag idea, keep the tips coming girls! Well done to you all too xx

I'm determined to be in here soon!! by the end of the weekend I'm sure!! :roll:

Can you add me?

Last edited:
I'll hold off my story until we're all home together. I also have no tips as I only see her a few times a day! Fingers crossed that changes later.

I'm so exhausted and in pain! But I'm so happy at the same time. The combined feeling is.... overwhelmed!

Glad you are both getting ther BB. Keep us posted. Any ideas on when you will be able to go home? Xx

Omg, I can't believe how much this hurts!! I know the pain won't last, but boy do I want to cry with each feed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back