feb babies...

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
just realised that next year is a leap year... i'd hate for bubs to be born on the 29th! i spose it might be possible altho i doubt it as its 12 days after my due date. anyone got a due date of the 29th?

my MIL thinks i'm really mean, but i'd LOVE trog to be born on the 29th... its a possibility cos my due date is 25th - we'll see!

i think i'm just a bit perverse though - i insisted that OH and i get married on the 13th of the month - and would have made it a friday too if i could! :rotfl:

That would have been so cool... a baby born on the 29th of Feb.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I also wanted to get married on Halloween, but because DH was Finnish, I was English, and we were getting married in Spain, our paperwork wouldn't have been ready in time, so we had to postpone it to December 2nd. :(

purple13 said:
my MIL thinks i'm really mean, but i'd LOVE trog to be born on the 29th... its a possibility cos my due date is 25th - we'll see!

i think i'm just a bit perverse though - i insisted that OH and i get married on the 13th of the month - and would have made it a friday too if i could! :rotfl:

:think: :shock:

lol my OH thought it would be funny too, cos then we'd only have to have birthday parties every 4 years... which is sooo mean

ive got a feelin my lil one will be born on the 29th coz they have been swappin and changin my due date from, 24th to 17th all the way thru so its not too much later x

I have been given the 29th Feb :shock: :roll: But i have also been given the 4th March, so i'm sticking with that one! I dont want a leap day baby..... :x

I seem to get the daft dates, DD was due April Fools day and this one leap day, i'm jinxed...... :rotfl: Luckily DD was early on 28th March!

Hi Guys (new to 3rd tri!)

I have also been give the 29th of Feb but then being a boy he will probably be late, esp if he takes after his dad!
X

My little sister in law has her birthday on a leap year. She is still 11 to us but only really 3 by her birthday years i think :rotfl:

I want my little man on the 29th Jan lol I dont want to go too close to due date was my 2nd little girl was 9lb 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back