Favourite Foods...

Lolly85x

Reaction score
... Not technically weaning, for all eating kiddies really! But what seems to be your LO's favourite foods?
William is 11 months old and just now is favourite things are eggs in any way shape or form!xx

My lo is 8 months and her favourite is fromage frais! She's loved them from the first time I ever gave her some. X

Aela seems to be a big fan of peaches! And my 8yo step daughter will not stop asking me for chicken and bacon tortellini!xx

Freya loves Peppa Pig fromage frais, apples and pears poached in cinnamon and pasta in tomato garlic and basil sauce! All washed down with pear juice.

Pasta, he will eat anything on it and an adult size portion, tomato pasta especially

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Eggs here too! And sweet potato fries!

Cheesey things like cauliflower and broccoli bake I make her. Its about the only thing I cook she scoffs.

She gagged on a peach and apricot this morning. Think she genuinely didnt like the taste. Stood for ages too and peeled the buggers!!! Xx

tapatalking

Pasta.

I've just spend 2 weeks all inclusive in kos and she ate pasta for lunch and dinner every day!

Mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes especially. Custard! Yoghurts! Rice puddings! Humous! Ice cream (bad mummy)!x

Blueberries are Ethan's favourite! Xx

No idea how I forgot his ultimate favourite! FRUIT! In any shape or form! Although not given blueberries after reading horrible choking stories. Leah do you give them whole?x

Pasta with anything. Tomato anything. Fruit. Eggs. Courgettes.

I crush the blueberries between my fingers and kind of tear them apart so they are almost flat. They give her bad nappy rash if she has too many, though.

Peas, corn on the cob, potatoes, chicken, fish fingers. Almost all fruit and veg.
Actually not many things he wont eat

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Pasta here too! Especially if its creamy pasta with mushrooms in. She also loves tomatoey things. Oh and yoghurt with squashed up raspberries in!

Reading this thread i just realized that my baby couldn't care less about anything...
She dosent particularly like anything, she never really refused anything either because of the taste just not really into eating business I suppose...
Me do jealous of all of your babies that eat and enjoy it.
Can't wait for her first birthday and let her dig into her cake ha ha! I bet she will like that one :)

My child is so fussy. How did you all get them eating and loving so many different foods. If its not pasta or pizza he's not interested. He will eat some fruit but that's it. I find it so frustrating.
My son is 2. We did blw so he shouldn't really be fussy but he is. I blame myself that I didn't offer a wide enough variety of foods whilst we were weaning.

Hmmm, Hope and Roo... I don't really know. We do BLW. Tilly eats everything, but she has clear favourites. If I present her with a plate of veg she just stares at me like I've gone mad, like 'where's the good stuff?'. She often leaves her veg until the end when there's nothing left of the good stuff. I offer her pretty much everything that we eat, minus the salty processed foods and sweet things. I think she's just like mummy and daddy and loves her food. She's never happier than she is at the table.

I guess at 2 years old a lot of children go through a fussy phase regardless of how they were weaned. I'm not sure how to deal with it, sorry. xxx

I think at around 2 they do go through a fussy stage. My son will say no now just because he can ( and eat the same food later on). Terrible 2s, gotta love them. I cant feed him anything these days ( tried to feed him youghurt in the park and he had a meltdown, 15 mins later he ate youghurt by himself).
Plus i think he does take after his parents - we will eat pretty much everything.
Hope, my mum says i was a horrible eater, i certainly dont have this problem now!

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back