Favourite boob

stargirl

Reaction score
H has a favourite. My right side. Inge feeds like a dream from my right side yet will only feed for a couple of mins on my left and then it's a fight. I try changing positions but he still fights it. I've been offering my left breast first at every feed and the moving in to the right side. Is this the right thing to do? Has anyone any advice for me, pretty please? X

http://kellymom.com/bf/got-milk/lopsided/

Try this link its full of great advice on things like this ... I am having the same issue but my boy favours my left which has now resulted in very uneven boobs. Going to try expressing frim it a couple of times a day to see if it helps.

I express. Mostly because if I don't I get very sore. I tend to express in the morning, spending a good few minutes long on my left then on my right. I then also express of a evening but that's only if H has a bottle before bed. I do the same and spend longer on my left. Thanks for the link :) x

I envy you so much girls - I would love to have problems like you have... I am not going to have my baby due to infertility issues i am so sad about it... ;(

I am 8 months on an still have this problem, only my lo prefers my left side. It drives me up the wall the left always being fuller and bigger but I always try and offer my right as much as possible. That's about all I can do. Xx

I envy you so much girls - I would love to have problems like you have... I am not going to have my baby due to infertility issues i am so sad about it... ;(

Sorry to read this.... X

I have managed to get H to spen longer on my left side. But by holding him almost curled up as I curl up in the corner of the couch. My OH said he looks cosy but I worry that he's not straight when feeding so maybe he won't digest the mild as well?? However I've fed him like this today and we haven't had any crying due to wind or belly ache, but he also hasn't had a poo yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back