Fatigue

MrsS143

Reaction score
This feel dog tired way is awful

I wasn't even up and awake for 90 mins and felt like I've been up for days
Literally falling asleep on my feet
If I rested against a wall standing upright, I don't doubt that I'd have nodded off

Its a struggle to keep my eyes open and concentrate
Everything is an effort
I need to miss work today because of it

Is there anything that will relieve it?
I get a good 8+ hours each night and im slipping a nap in most afternoons too!!

No idea what can relieve it but I'm in the exact same position. Extremely tired ALL the time. Are you waking up through the night much? x

I'm the same, I'm 12 weeks today and it's getting worse rather than better. Just gotta roll with it, it's hard when I'm at work 9 hours a day.

Mine comes and goes. Today luckily I have the day off as I ache all over from tiredness :( we just have to roll with it.

I am the same, very tired and finding it difficult in work. Actually went to the loo the other week and fell asleep for 30 seconds in the cubicle.

Roll on Tri 2 I undertand it should get better.

I'm waiting out my scan next Weds, then I'll count myself as tri 2, no signs of my symptoms dying down just yet, but you never know. :) Hopefully the magical tri 2 will kick in soon and I'll be full of beans.

I'm only half way to tri 2
if it keeps up ill need to tell work sooner
Boooo
Not waking up during the night atm
If I am then its on auto pilot and I can't remember x

The tiredness is just awful. I could sleep the entire day... instead, I'm looking after my 14-month-old, which is bloody exhausting! I got angry at her this morning for playing up, which I never do, so feel even crappier now :sad: Will be so pleased when the nausea and tiredness stop (it was 16 weeks last time).

I am pleased I am not the only one that feels like this. I'm on 6 weeks and apart from the tiredness and crying at the drop of a hat I have been fine. Hoping I am going to miss the sickness part.

Good to hear this is normal. I was quite worried this weekend as I couldn't get out if bed and I'm still exhausted today. Been quite teary too, I cryed just at the mention on the cartoon Watership down yesterday!
It's so weird to feel like you don't know your body or emotions. x

I cried yesterday in Wetherspoons when my mum mentioned something from years ago (that I don't remember) and again last night when my husband told me he loves me! Haha hormones eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back