Fathers day!

Kayley91

Reaction score
Hey ladies!! I was wondering if any of you are doing anything for your OH's to celebrate fathers day as daddys to be are important too??

xxx

We aren't doing anything as we are skint but I did get him a card and we are going to scatter ohs grandads ashes later xx

yeah same here about the skint part... my oh is away for the weekend with the cadets am im working til 9:30 tonight so will probably spend it snuggled up on the sofa with a dvd!! lol.

xxx

I got my OH a "from the bump" card from funky pigeon with a pic of the scan on it :)

Just wrote him a little message from bump calling him Daddy and saying they can't wait to meet him, he was like awww lets keep this card forever hehe :D xx

Aww I tried to find a from the bump one but had to settle on a baby turtle one because I call him a turtle face haha. Xx

Lol, turtle face! Love it! x

I got a bump card and cd too. He laughed so none of the nice lets keep the card forever for me ha ha x

I gave my husband a bump card and our other 2 gave him their hand-made cards.

Having a lazy day, as today is the first day I can feel her properly moving and kicking round. Husband also had a feel, which he said was a lovely father's day present!

I got my OH a "from the bump" card from funky pigeon with a pic of the scan on it :)

Just wrote him a little message from bump calling him Daddy and saying they can't wait to meet him, he was like awww lets keep this card forever hehe :D xx

H16 I did exactly the same from moonpig and same words :) xx

H16 I did exactly the same from moonpig and same words :) xx

Hehehe, it is a lovely idea isn't it, the card arrived on Friday and I was itching to give it to him all weekend lol x

Same I nearly caved and gave mine last night :) all
Worth it for the look on his face :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back