Father's Day presents!

Brooksy

Reaction score
Hi All

Just thinking about how manic it will be when baby arrives, I am keen to, whilst still rationally thinking, get some ideas for daddy's first Father's Day. Anyone got any good ideas? I don't want to spend a huge amount on a big thing, but just something sensible from our littleun! All the attention has been on me and baby lately and i think it would be nice for him to feel more appreciated! Xx

My hubby got a nice photoframe from notonthehigstreet with their pictures inn

Thats a nice idea but my baby not due till june 10th so im a little stuck to.

Mind you if you want to get a Father's Day gift and baby Jane here you can still get the dew then when baby is born out a picture of them together in it

Tri hopping here sorry lol - I am due after fathers day but I think i might get a daddy related babygro and give it to my OH so he can use it for the LO when he arrives just as a small gesture! xx

Good idea lexi, when I was pregnant with my first I got one of those online cards you can upload pictures to, like funky pigeon.com or something and used the scan pictures on it.

Tri hopping here sorry lol - I am due after fathers day but I think i might get a daddy related babygro and give it to my OH so he can use it for the LO when he arrives just as a small gesture! xx
Good idea!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back