Father's Day on Sunday

sasswa

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Anyone considering buying their partner a fathers day card from the bubbie?

Sass
x

I have and its so sweet it has got a pic of a puppy on the front and it says wen i go up i want to be just like you !! thought it was appt :lol:

Liann and Sweetpea

:D

yeah i think i am going to, didnt really want to do or buy anything till my 12 week scan just in case, but Jase would love to get a card from little Coby so i will get one

Me too. I thought about it and have decided to do it. How sweet will it be for hubby to open a card from his little baby-to-be.
sx

I've got him one that says "to the daddy to be!" from clintons and it as a picture of a man looking into his empty wallet and says, that all his money will be replaced with a photo of his kids! poor men!

LOL yeah got a daddy-to-be little grey bear card for OH - I'm sure he'll think I'm daft but will like it

WOW didnt know you could get Daddy-to-be cards! You rally can buy cards for everything! I will have to get one now

I know it is great! I have to always look for step parent cards and step sisters for birthdays and christmas there are afew to choose from! But I was suprised that there were afew daddy to be cards, what a great idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back