Fathers Day Ideas

Positive37

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
So i am 29 weeks nearly and its fathers day soon
anyone have any nice ideas that i can do for my partner.. his been amazing and his going to be such an amazing Dad, want to do or give him something special xxx

I'm struggling with this too . One girl on here said she ordered a card on moonpig and put the baby scan as the pic ... Which I think is a lovely idea . Or writhing a poem inside the card from baby .
I ordered this card the other day :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369743052.263095.jpg

I've done a moonpig card with scan pic but unsure as what to give as a gift... Thinking a Millie's cookie lol x x

Tapatalking. X

ahh thats a nice idea, we have a 4d scan too on saturday.
it was my birthday a few weeks back and he got me a card from Moo, and i didnt stop crying it was a little letter from her to me... :))
i will do something similar and maybe do him a nice meal, his fave food. his been amazing and i want him to know xx

I've got hubby a baby book (hes devoured all the pregnancy books he can find) specifically aimed at men, and a picture in a frame that says 'no dancing dads' as a joke to go in baby's room

Xx

I didn't do pressies last year as Fathers day was day before 20 week scan and it was also my Birthday!

We went out for a lovely steak dinner though.

I love the scan piccie / card idea.

xxxxxx

I think I'm rather boring / mean. If baby's not here then it won't be his first Father's Day! I'm due 5 days later!

I haven't thought about Father's Day eek I must sort that ASAP. However I have put got a present to put in my hospital bag for dh from baby :) so excited to give him that it's stunning.

I'm also making sure dh buys all the newspapers on the day baby is born, for us to keep the best one for a special birthday,like 30th.

Some lovely ideas I really wanna give him something nice coz I love him so much and his.so excited. ...

I . love the newspapers what a fab idea

I've got mine a card - just a normal card, a bit kiddy... says 'to the best daddy in the world' - im just going to write under it... 'and you will be' :)

also got him a tshirt that says 'daddy in training'

xx

I've ordered him a pregnancy book for dad's and a card from the bump :)

Ahhh lovely ideas tshirt is fab.and books . I'll have to get buying xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back