Father's Day gift...

Bek234

Reaction score
I know she's not here yet but I wanted to get him something... Also she may have come early (still might, fx! lol)
I got him a card from moonpig with a scan pic on the front and also these.... :D
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371216985.659930.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371217018.546412.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371217049.543832.jpg

What has everyone else got? Xx

Tapatalking. X

Ahh they are cuuute :)

OHs aunty bought a few personalised baby vests they are lush.

For fathers day he just has a moonpig card this year.. Seeing as i didnt even get that of him as his words were 'your not a mum yet' lmao hes not having anything else!!

Next year maybe haha x

Ah that's so sweet! I've got him a mug with a pic of scan on that says "can't wait to meet my daddy" and a daddy to be card that I've wrote a poem in. Will be better next year as Father's Day will fall on hubby's birthday :) xx

aww cute iv just done a card i bought a from the bump card in shops and then stuck our own scan waving picture onto front instead of the "bump" picture they had on there then wrte a little poem home made inside. i wont do a gift yet x

Haha! My oh takes it soooo seriously and whenever we go to my mums (because she lives in derby) he insists on wearing his forest shirt!! Lol ....men! Xx

Tapatalking. X

I wanted to actually give my oh our baby lol. But shes 2 days late now. I doubt she will make an apperance before sunday. So hes getting nothing haa. Like dani said he said i couldnt have anything as i wasnt a mum yet lol xx

I got hubby a daddy to be card from moonpig let's hope little man doesn't arrive before Sunday

For fathers day he just has a moonpig card this year.. Seeing as i didnt even get that of him as his words were 'your not a mum yet' lmao hes not having anything else!!

Next year maybe haha x

Same here! I thought id at least get a card but no lol. So he is getting nothing either!
x

Next year maybe haha x

Same here! I thought id at least get a card but no lol. So he is getting nothing either!
x

My mum got me a lush mum to be card and teddy :) so i was still a happy girl haha x

I didn't get anything from my oh on Mother's Day but got a card and letter from baby from my dad and step mum. Was so nice :) xx

Tapatalking. X

aww that's nice, my OH specifically said not to get him anything haha

I got.bf.a.moonpig.daddy to be card with moo moo scan pic on and wrote. A message from moo.he also got Stephen. K amos tickets for November. A.night out for both of us. He spotted tickets so his opened. Card. Today naughty. ...he had to walk away he said he had something in his eye ha ha......xxx

I got.bf.a.moonpig.daddy to be card with moo moo scan pic on and wrote. A message from moo.he also got Stephen. K amos tickets for November. A.night out for both of us. He spotted tickets so his opened. Card. Today naughty. ...he had to walk away he said he had something in his eye ha ha......xxx

Awww bless him lol
I might give oh his today too actually as he's working tomoro 6am-6pm and will be out the house from 5!! I'm not gettin up at 5 if I can help it lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back