Fathers Day gift ideas

My book arrived this morning, I love it :dance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 33
It's too late for me to get one but daddy's birthday is next month so that's sorted!
Thanks so much :) xxx

So I saw this yesterday and LOVED the DAD idea, so had a little go today. Had to do it with paper though as I didn't have chance to go and get the mdf ones. What do you think?

download.jpgdownload (1).jpgdownload (2).jpg

She wanted to play peek-a-boo with them :lol:
Just need to get them printed and a frame tomorrow x

Awe I just want to eat phoebe up! Shes just too cute.

Yep all these daddies are spoilt. Xxxx

tapatalking

They didn't have any 'A's' left in hobby craft so I ended up getting an I, a heart and a U!
I did one shot, a nice close up of her and took her handprints and this is my finished gift :)

pety9y8u.jpg

qazysymy.jpg

They didn't have any 'A's' left in hobby craft so I ended up getting an I, a heart and a U!
I did one shot, a nice close up of her and took her handprints and this is my finished gift :)

pety9y8u.jpg

qazysymy.jpg

Wow...this is brilliant!! X

These are our efforts. Little monkey wouldn't sit still. We don't have a hobby craft out here and he just ate the paper versions I made, but then realised we have the foam mats with the letters in, so used those instead. I also made him a photo album with every photo I have if the two of them together and did little captions alongside each photo.

Anyway I couldn't decide which I liked the most so printed them both and framed them, thought he could take one to work.

Here they are:-
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371356297.458693.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1371356309.933402.jpg

My Sister's a budding photographer and did these for me. He hasn't had them yet though because we were supposed to go to my Mum's to collect them yesterday but Jack was sick so we couldn't. He'll get them by the end of the week and did have a few other pressies too. He still has no clue about their Liverpool sleepsuits, i'm putting them on after their bath later to surprise him :) x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371383330.612638.jpg
Jack

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371383429.086923.jpg
Daddy's boys!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371383522.798296.jpg
Harry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads