Fathers Day gift ideas

There's some blue glittery foam letters on sale in hobbycraft for 84p! They'd be perfect for smaller babies. I've got the bigger mdf ones and going to give it a try tomorrow! Also, there's a 3 picture frame in poundland (spotted after spending £7 on one from boots) xxx

Thanks girls. I wish she would sit still but thats mission impossible now.
The faces made me laugh. Shes always the diva. Haha. Cheers for the heads up on the frame. **skips off to poundland**
Xx
tapatalking

Seeing as DH didn't think it was necessary to buy a present for my birthday last week from Evan I've haven't gone to too much effort for father's day lol!

He likes foxes so I bought a book for Evan called Daddy's Little Star about two foxes. I'm sure if Evan could talk it would be what he would have wanted to get him! And will lead to some nice father son time too.

Loving the pics ladies, what lucky daddies :) xx

Wish it was sunny so I could do my pictures outside! Cloudy sky just isn't going to work! Xxx

Nice or naff??

Honest opinions ladies please xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370967918983.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370967918983.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 51
Nice or naff??

aww I think its lovely!! (be nicer if she was looking at the camera!) i know how difficult it is to get them to play ball though. i bet she whacked those blocks a few times!

Nice or naff??

aww I think its lovely!! (be nicer if she was looking at the camera!) i know how difficult it is to get them to play ball though. i bet she whacked those blocks a few times!

Yeah, ur right. We will have a re run tomorrow when she is in a better mood lol. Thanks! Xx

Thanks gayle, was just having a play about with ideas while daddy was at work! Came up with this which I quite like?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370987665875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370987665875.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 46
Thanks gayle, was just having a play about with ideas while daddy was at work! Came up with this which I quite like?

That's brilliant!! I've made my DH a photo album called "me and my daddy" and I've printed every picture I've ever taken of him and Toby together.

There are spare pages in the album so I'm going to make it a yearly tradition.

I'm defo going to include a 'letters' photo having seen all your amazing one xx

My god this is hard work when your baby wants to eat everything!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 44
Lol it It really is. I managed to get to the shops today and get a frame. Poundland didnt have any but boots were half price so I got it for £8. Really pleased with it actually. Thanks girls for the inspiration! He will be made up. Although for the record rhe sod deserves nothing-cause thats what I got on mothers day! Thankfully my mum seen that one coming. Xxx
uploadfromtaptalk1371044763983.jpg

tapatalking

wow they all look great girls!!

I hunted for a frame today, none in my Poundland either. I picked up that frame in my local Boots and it was £20!!! I got one for £9 out of tesco though. Need to get back to Boots and print the photos off and get it in the frame. Will upload a piccy once I have done it. x

Ive spotted a flaw. The red letters dont stand out cause they are same colour as the leggins. I need to do it again. Or am I being anal as per? Im not sure I have the heart to do it all again!!!! Xx

That's brilliant!! I've made my DH a photo album called "me and my daddy" and I've printed every picture I've ever taken of him and Toby together.

There are spare pages in the album so I'm going to make it a yearly tradition.

I'm defo going to include a 'letters' photo having seen all your amazing one xx

Awe thats just so lovely. I dont have that many as my oh is shy. And most are pics of the pair of them in the bath lol xx

tapatalking

Thats really effective! I dont think the red leggins are a problem, you can still see the A clearly.

Aww the photo book is a ace idea, ill have to remember that one for daddys birthday xx

Finished!

uploadfromtaptalk1371077159724.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1371077340312.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1371077390579.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1371077434208.jpg
umapamut.jpg

Really pleased with it :)

Love everyone else's too! xxx

tapatalkin

Tambo that's gorgeous!! Wish I was as creative and imaginative as you lot!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back