Fathers Day gift ideas

I am saving this idea for Xmas as bubba will be bit enough by then

You can also get letters cheap from hobby craft! They do sparkley silver, blue and pink ones, small wooden ones and paintable cardboard ones too :)

Love this idea! I might steal it too! We should all post a pic of our finished ones on Father's Day!

If baby can't sit up yet or hold things you could just shoot them from above and have the letter laying next to them :) That's my plan as at 7 months my lo still can't sit unaided for more than 2 secs! Lol

Last edited:
Just saw this. LOVE IT!! Be great for his desk at work

Hello again! I mentioned that I loved this idea so I'm attempting it. I bought a 5 aperture frame and some mdf letters, just d a and y because obviously I can double up the d lol. I spray painted them blue and did my first photo this morning. Started with the y because I had this idea first lol. I'll post the others as I get them done x

uploadfromtaptalk1370696169156.jpg

You have no idea how long this took! Scott just would not keep his feet still!

tapatalkin

The photo idea is lovely and that photo is gorgeous! Down here there is a place that does hand or foot prints in glass which looks lovely, we had our sons done last year and you can get an ingraving on the glass too x

I've got him a silly bank of dad money box and one of the key rings with her hand and foot print.

Love the photo idea that's Christmas sorted :D

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this. LOVE IT!! Be great for his desk at work

Hello again! I mentioned that I loved this idea so I'm attempting it. I bought a 5 aperture frame and some mdf letters, just d a and y because obviously I can double up the d lol. I spray painted them blue and did my first photo this morning. Started with the y because I had this idea first lol. I'll post the others as I get them done x

View attachment 38381

You have no idea how long this took! Scott just would not keep his feet still!

tapatalkin

This is gorgeous Tambo! Do post the others when you can x

Tambo, I love it!!
I bought my letters the other day, they didn't have any A's so I ended up getting an I, a heart and a U!
Will do my pics Monday :)

Awesome! I can't wait to see other people's photos! X

tapatalkin

I am making a story book on mypublisher with Evie and daddy's journey so far, with pics from birth all the way up to now, and a little story (e.g. Daddy saw me coming into the world and kept me warm with lots of cuddles - with photo of my hubby holding her just after she arrived)

Opinions please!

Dummy or no dummy?

Attachments

• IMG_20130609_092454.jpg
    IMG_20130609_092454.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20130609_091353(2).jpg
    IMG_20130609_091353(2).jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 40
He looks cuter in the dummy one as he is holding the letter slightly better...

I thought exactly the same! I just hate dummies though :( oh well there's only so much you can make a 5 week old perform lol

here are my ones. It was near IMPOSSIBLE! she kept throwing the letters, turning them wrong way round, squinting in the sun and just not smiling!!! :wall2:

so not the best, but these were the best 3 out of about 30! hahaha

she also looks like a boy thanks the daddys favourite T-shirt!

Awww Lynds she doesn't look like a boy! she is way to pretty! those pics are beautiful :D

Here's my next instalments, still unsure though lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130609_090032(2).jpg
    IMG_20130609_090032(2).jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20130609_115021.jpg
    IMG_20130609_115021.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 50
Awww Lynds she doesn't look like a boy! she is way to pretty! those pics are beautiful :D

Here's my next instalments, still unsure though lol

they are brilliant!! you were a lot more creative than me.

I now need to hunt a photo frame this week! argh. x

Dear ladies, here is what men like: any electronic gadgets are just fine :) And please no socks or t-shirts. Even small flesh drive will do better that 100% wool socks :)

I had only seen this last night so ive left it too late for the wooden letters. Had to improvise. However. Here is my go. Was not easy. She either chewed the letters/threw them away/lunged forward/had a meltdown. In the end I resorted to chocolate. Girl after my own heart. Lol xxx
uploadfromtaptalk1370939318090.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1370939347487.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1370939365009.jpg

tapatalking

Got the keyring this morning I want it! :p

Bless her Gayle, they're great pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics