Father Christmas

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Our local display opened last night so me and Keeley went to see it today and she went to see father christmas .... wel she wasn't very impressed :lol:
But we got our pic taken and she got a teddy :cheer:

She nearly cried but it was better then i expected she's not very good with men :lol:

aww you will have to post the pic. i cant wait to take olivia, i dont think she will like him! Brooke never liked him, infact i think last year was the 1st time she liked him and sat on his knee :shock:

ill never forget when i took my two girls (before i had the other two) to see santa and i said ''come on you two sit on santas face''

i nearly died :oops:
the woman dressed as an elf nearly wet herself laughing though :lol:

budge said:
ill never forget when i took my two girls (before i had the other two) to see santa and i said ''come on you two sit on santas face''

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

budge said:

:rotfl:

Nic you will have to show us the picture! I might take Brody even though he will only be 10 months old at xmas! :lol:

shes posted the picture already! :dance:

budge said:

Oh Budge, your stories are the best - I needed a good laugh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back