Farting!!

There - I said it!! Sorry if it's a blunt question, but the topic was blunt and you still looked so you must be interested slighty :wink: :lol:

I was talking about this with another forum member and we realised virtually no-one has mentioned it.

Are me and this other member the only ones who seem to have wind a hell of a lot more these days? And not easily controlled either?! I admit I obviously did before being PG, but somedays it's getting silly!!

We aren't the only two - are we?!! :shock:

lol, no problems with this for me so far! fingers crossed..... i'd hate to have that problem in the office, as we are 4 people in rather a tiny room... :oops:

I had a burping phase too - and hiccups - just odd random ones from no-where. I blamed them on the baby jumping and hitting my diaphram - if that's at all logical?!! :shock:

Sami

Havnt been to bad, even though i eat stacks of fruit every day !! But I burp for England !! lol Especially as I have a thing bout the sparkling water from tescos !!

Not being very lady like last few months !!

Ragna xx

oh yes, burping and fartng are two of my best tricks these days!! (how lovely) :lol: :lol:

LOL Sami

The Phone is great !!! Really got the hang of it now, goodness help anyone now that I have their moby number !!

Its ok though, Ill refrain from using it whilst in labour lol lol

Ragna xxx mwah x

Hi Sami..... fartypants!!!!! :shock:
Just as reassurance for you.......... there was a time I walked a few inches above ground level due to constant wind. It has been and gone - I'm back down on planet earth.
Better out than in!!!
Emilia xx

LOL I dont have it all the time! :oops: :lol:

Its just I seem to have it a bit more than before I got PG! :lol:

Yep, and belching like a bloke! Most ladylike! One of my pregnancy books says it's really common! I've stopped caring now to be honest- how horrid I am!!

+++

Just you wait till you've had the baby - it gets worse then!! They warn you about your pelvic floor and the risk of wetting yourself etc but they don't tell you you will be farting for england and have no control over it!!!

Oh the joys!!!

:lol: I'll admit it, I'm the other member and I've no control over my wind whatsoever. Happens whenever it wants, glad I rarely leave the house now!

I burp for England, do one hiccup and then burp or just one hiccup. Farting deinately but have managed to hold them in in public which I am pleased about. When I was with the father I used to do it in my sleep and wake myself up but don;t think he ever heard (phew). Did actually do one this morning and made baby jump - felt a bit guilty about that :) poor thing.

Hope all is well with you now hun and your pregnancy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back