Farting!

-Cat-

Reaction score
sorry not the nicest of topics! lol

Anone else find there baby farts loads??
Noah seems to get quite upset sometimes even screwing his face up in his sleep trying to squese one out, I think its one of the reasons he is so grizly. His poo is always well formed, not runny at all and I have tried giving him water to ease his digestion as he is bottle fed and therefore more prone to constipation, but he has no interest in drinking it. anyone have any suggestions as to what I can try to ease his bowels?!?!

Hiya Cat

Kyran farts loads - He's like a little fart machine! lol - But rather it out than in making him uncomfy!

He had awful constipation when he was 3weeks old when we changed his formula from SMA Gold to SMA White (For hungrier babies). It was awful to see him getting to upset when trying to have a pooh. I spoke to a friend (Who's a peaditrician) and she advised to put unsweetened apple juice in his water (Just a table spoon) in his 4oz. It worked wonderfully. It softened his pooh for him so he could pass it. The Apple juice also sweetens the water making it taste a bit nicer. We gave it to Kyran when he was crying for a feed. That way he'd drink an ounce before realising it wasn't milk.

Hope you find something to ease Noahs bowels soon.

phew i thought it was only Jack that farted like that!!!

Glad its not just me..but my little boy farts like a trooper!!! he is breast fed.. i can't have orange juice as it makes it worse... :oops:

At least you've all got boys! Maddie can produce wind for England - a proper Lady :D

LBxx

ethan farted so lous the midwife looked at me and said was that u lol

Dom farts all the time and gets a bit grizly with it from time to time too and he is breast fed, I just think it's one of those things and they have sensitive tum tums.

Gripe water, although for colic can make them feel a bit better for a while as it makes their tummies feel all nice and warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back