Far too early surely???

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by julesrainbow, Jul 7, 2013.

1. julesrainbow

julesrainbow Well-Known Member

My stomach has visibly moved twice, in fairly quick succession, it literally jutted out and felt so weird! I know my placeta is at the back so I'm likely to feel the baby early, but surely this is too early? If I had a coin or something on my stomach at the time it would have been knocked off. Anyone else had anything like this? I've been feeling fluttering for a couple of weeks, maybe I've got a fiesty one in there? :lol: x

2. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

The other day I woke up to a lump on my left side of womb area, & the right side was dipped in!
    So I pushed it gently (was solid) and it moved away and went back to normal! Was strange!
    I can also feel fluttering every now and then so I check with Doppler and I'm right baby's having a party in there kicking, punching and twisting and turning!
    X

#2 Holly1991, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  3. Woldo

Woldo Well-Known Member

I'm nearly 16 weeks with my 2nd child and only in the last few days felt the baby move for sure. I don't think it's impossible to feel your baby move before 16 weeks, not sure how strong a flutter it would be though but anything's possible! Exciting! :) x

4. Linzie2012

Linzie2012 Well-Known Member

I started feeling around 14 - 15 weeks. Its very individual basis really.

Last week, 17 weeks, I started having the sticky outty as if baby is mooning me.

I think I may have seen one movement.

5. julesrainbow

julesrainbow Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies! It is so exciting, but also made me feel a bit nauseous at the same time - sorry baby!
    Being able to listen to what the baby is getting up to must be ace, I might have to get Doppler. I'm a big an of body combat and have done it pregnant, maybe the baby is also a fan! X

6. Linzie2012

Linzie2012 Well-Known Member

Yes, I Listen to mine moving on the Doppler, its quite funny the noises they make :)