FAO Nats!!!

K X

Reaction score
Natalie everyone is my bestest bud, and as a regular in the forum I thought I would email back in response to her previous post!

Natalie, pregnancy is a scary time, I still worry and get upset. I know you haven't had the easiest time in the world in respect to emotional support from your partner. He is stuck in his ways, pregnancy and when the baby comes along does put a strain on any relationship, including mine! You know you can pick up the phone to me at any time or day, I will always be here for you, through thick and thin.

I look back to last year when we were strutting our stuff in town, we thought we had it hard then not being able to go out 1 weekend in the month cause we were skint, who would of thought that a year down the line we would both be expecting. Something we both wanted later on in life. I think we are lucky to be going through this together-well me 1st aargh! Cause we can share the experiences together, and maybe our ba ba's can grow up best mates just like us.

I have known you for years now-7 to be precise, and you are the most kindest, loveliest person I know, I feel it an honour to have you as my friend. You are a beautiful girl Nats, and as I have told you it would be your OH's loss not yours. You have a precious baby to worry about and as long as you have him/her nothing else matters. If the relationship works-great, if it doesn't well it's not the end of the world. You have your friends and the lovely ladies here who have been a great support to me through my rollercoaster pregnancy.

Chin up Nat, you seen me on Sat, going from a size 10 to a 20 with lovely stretch marks, but when you feel baba kick for the 1st time, you know it's worth it. :lol:

Love you loads honey xxxx

hi K X

i dont know your best friend but that was really beautiful and she is lucky to have a best friend like you.

i hope that your friend is okay, and if i understand from that message she has an arse as a partner, then i hope he can change and be more supportive, if not she has a wonderful friend in you.

x

Thjanx Davina, yeah Nats partner is a bit of a pain, but hey men are! Mine's is obsessed with his Xbox 360 right now!

I have had great support from the ladies here, including yourself Davina, where we are all able to share our pos and neg experiences.

Hope you are keeping well Davina and looking forward to chatting in the forthcoming months. I only have 7 weeks, what about you? xx

i am due in eight weeks today but because i have to have a c section it should be done (not got definate date yet) in six weeks and six days.

my hubby doesnt even know how to turn on the ps2. bless him.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back