Fancy a slice.....

Rosieroo

Reaction score
of American Blueberry Cheesecake?

eba00540895f00000004.jpg

It's soap! I bought in some soap cakes to sell with the bath bombs I have been making at the market and craft market next week.
Amazing looking isn't it?

thats seroiusly soap???!!

it looks so real! you got any strawberry ones?

No strawberry I'm afraid :(

But I also have Scrumptious Chocolate, Tangerine and Grapefruit Cheesecake and Golden Delicious Apple Pie (smells divine!)

ahhh post a piccy of the apple pie one, that sounds lovely!!

wow Rosie

Thats amazing and so real. !!

It really does look good enough to eat lol

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ragna xxx

It looks massive, how big is it. Is it life size :) xxxx

Cor, where did you get those from rosieroo? Looks great! Also, where did you buy your bicarb of soda and citric acid from in bulk for the bath bombs? Did you use a recipe with citric acid, bicarb and almond oil? I tried making some once but ended up using way too much oil somehow and they were oily than the ones you get in Lush. I also didn't have a mould- just used egg boxes so they looked a bit strange- any tips? I've wanted to do it as an Xmas craft with my Guide Unit but so far it's been too expensive in terms of materials once you have enough for 20 kids to make!

Thanks!
+++

Just quickly popped on - supposed to be doing some signs for tomorrow - we've decided to do a market stall locally and it's all a bit late notice!!

Rosebay - I bought the bicarb and citric acid in bulk from www.soapkitchenonline.co.uk , but it was cheaper from www.justasoap.co.uk .
I use 100g of Citric Acid, 300g of Bicarb, 10ml of fragrance oil, 5ml of almond oil and a spray bottle of water. However I've been trying them without the almond oil and they are better, they mould together better.

Justasoap sell the moulds. The 400g of mixture fills 2 of their large moulds or approx 7 of their small ones.

It looks massive, how big is it. Is it life size xxxx

They are approx 11 inches across and weigh around 2.5kg. It's a decent size! You get 20 slices out of each pie.

Cor, where did you get those from rosieroo? Looks great!
I bought them from www.fizzproducts.com to sell with my bombs on my stall. They cost me £15 plus postage and I sell them for £1.50 per slice. I have seen them for sale in shops for a lot lot more than that! The soap loaves I bought I get for £7.50 which I get around 13-14 slices out of, I sell those slices for £1.25 on the stall. The chocolate pie soap one was the most popular, noone actually bought any apple pie (booooo, my favourite!) or blueberry (apart from my sister bless her). But I have lots more stalls to do between now and Xmas and even if I say so myself I think the soaps look and smell fantastic :D I am doing up some more bombs this week and gift baskets as lots of people asked if I was going to be doing them.

Oh you sell them by the slice! I thought it was the whole cake and you showered or bathed with that! He hehehe, I am thick. I thought that would last forever. looks lovely though!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back