Family Tax credit, etc

SarahH

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find out about family tax credit etc.

I went on to the government website and it said to go to the Inland revenue one - went there and it pointed me back to the government?

SO CONFUSSED!!

S. xx

What do you need to know hun?
They give you the info pack in hospital I think (can't remember exactly!)

There's a useful page here

The helpline is 0845 300 3900, if you call them they'll send you an application form.

does anyone know about nursery vouchers and who is entitled to them?

x

I just found this online hun....

every child is entitled to the nursery vouchers once they become three. They get five free nursery or pre-school sessions per week, consisting of no more than two and a half hours each. They receive the free funding in the first full term after their birthday. So, if your child is 3 in November, they would have to wait until the spring term in January. You can get the vouchers by registering with any nursery or pre-school. Or perhaps by contacting the LEA.

does that help?

Hi Sarah

I went online to sort out my tax credits etc the other day and the online service is not working at the moment so this may be why you're getting sent back and forth. They said they've had problems with security online and false applications etc so you can only do it on the phone or by post for now. HTH!

Tan xx

All I know about tax credits is that everybody I've spoken to has had a bad experience with them.

They've all received too much money and then months later they've been asked to pay it back!

I'd be too scared to spend anything they gave me because of this.

If you give your local Children's Information Service a ring they will tell you all about the tax credits and nursery vouchers - you can get the contact information off this website www.childcarelink.gov.uk, hope this helps you.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back