Family sibling pregnancy trend...

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has copied their mums and siblings in their babys sex's trends.

Well my mum has had;

1st : BOY
2nd: GIRL
3rd: GIRL
4rd: GIRL

My sister has had;

1st: BOY
2nd: GIRL

And I have so far had;

1st: BOY.

So just wondering if I'm going to follow suit, as a little girl would be so nice and I am so hoping this baby is one. Even though I'm not fussed if its another boy but you know we all want one more than the other at some point :D x

my mums mum had 1 girl then 2 boys, my mum had 1 girl then 2 boys, im having a girl.....

dosent hold true for other bits of the family tho my cousin had a boy then 2 girls and is on no 4 now but not sure what sex is yet and her mum had girl boy girl..

Yeah I'm not counting my mums sister and brothers as they all had different sexes first mainly boys though her brother had a girl and only the one x

My mum had 1 girl and 2 boys, my oh,s mum had two boys and a girl, his brother had two girls then a boy. I,ve thought about this and it seems to be two of one sex then one of the other, I,ve got two boys already and really hope it my turn for a girl.

We're having a boy and my parents had my brother first, and OH has an older brother who was the first child. Interesting thread!

x

sorry to ruin it!

my family show no pattern whatsoever!
my mum had
1.girl
2.boy
3.boy
4.boy
5.girl
aunty was 2 boys, dads family was 3 boys.
actually, it seems that boys are more dominant having seen it written down!!!

this will be interesting!

On my dads side...
Nan had:
Girl
Girl
Boy

My dad had:
Girl
Girl

My aunt had:
Girl
Boy
Boy

On my mums side...
My grandma had:
Girl
Boy
Girl
Girl

Mum had:
Girl
Girl

My aunt had:
Girl
Girl

My other aunt had:
Girl
Girl

My sister had:
Boy

Hubby's mum had:
Boy
Girl
Boy

Hubby's brother has had:
Girl
Girl
Boy

His sister has had:
Boy
Boy

So I have no idea lol!

my nan had boy 1st, so did my mum, 1 auntie, sister and me it was only my one auntie who had a girl first, folowed by twin boys so the family rekon its coz one was ment to come first time around but didnt lol as for the rest of the pattern nothing really lol

Nan, b, g, g, b, g
mom, b, g, g, g
auntie, g, bb
auntie, b
sister, b,b, g,g,g
brother, b,g,g,b,b
me, b, b, ?

hoping girl for 3rd time but will have to wait and see xx

On mums side it goes by generation. We were all girls with only 1 boy (my 8 brothers are fostered/adopted) and the next generation is all boys and only 1 girl.

My dad's nan had 9 boys and 9 girls (including 5 sets of twins :shock:), they even out all the way through

I don't think there are any patterns in our families, dh is the only boy in his entire mothers side but on his dad's side there's mostly boys! My family is pretty even, the only 'trend' is that we are all 2 years apart!! My wee cousin (male) is 22, my brother is 24, my other cousin is 26, her brother and I are both 28, my sister is 30, my cousin on the other side is 32 and his sister is 34!! That's always been bizarre to me :)

My mum had 2 girls (me and my sis) then no more

Ive had 2 girls, now expecting a boy! xx

No pattern in my family either!

Mum had:
BOY
BOY
GIRL

Older brother had:
GIRL
BOY

Other brother had:
GIRL
(although his girlfriend miscarried with her first pregnancy and they believed it was a boy).

Me:
BOY

Last edited:
my mums mum had a girl
my dads mum had a girl, boy, boy, girl, boy, boy, girl, boy, girl
my mum had a boy, girl, girl
oh mum had a boy
me i dont no i dont mind what i have but i would oviously love a little girl xx

My mums mum had a girl
My mum had a boy
And I'm having a girl

So we don't have a real trend :(

The male gene is the one that decides x

sent from my HTC with a mind of its own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back