False Blood Test or too hopeful :(

girlonfire

Reaction score
Hoping to hear someone has had a similar experience with good results :

My Last period started 20th September i have always been clockwork 28 day cycle ( took over a year to fall with baby number 1 ) so AF didn't show up on Monday took a test Tuesday -Negative (potentially a ultra faint positive didn't show in photos ) Wednesday first wee of the day - Negative but again a very very faint line almost not there! Had a blood test this afternoon result was apparently HCG below 5 which is classed as negative.

Any stories where this has happened to you and you are still pregnant ?

I feel pregnant same symptoms as I had with LO 1 - even a bit of milk from boobs !

I suffered two Blighted Ovums before LO 1 and even then the tests were showing up day AF was due with strong lines

Soooooo confused sorry for the long story xxx

I had milk leakage from boobs the month before I fell pregnant. I think I was also late that cycle too I forget. Maybe it's just your body gearing up.

Still no AF - did a clear blue this morning - Negative boo hoooo
6 days late now and FEEL pregnant xx

i was 10 days late and still getting negative tests! i am now 10 weeks dont lose hope x

Wow thanks Leigh will try to keep positive - i definitely feel pregnant ! Will arrange to see a Dr for an early scan next week if still nothing x

yes do i knew i was pregnant as i was never late and i just felt different in myself.

listen to your body i did finally get a positive tests a few days later but i think i ovulated later than what i thought. i should be due 21st May going by first day of my last period but that might be put back a couple of weeks x

My mum didn't get a positive hpt instead they did a scan to find out where her af was and found a 10 week old me :)

Thinking about it now..... that means my mum only had 2 weeks of tri 1 how blooming lucky of her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back