fallen on my stomach

Blueclass

Reaction score
Just need some company I'm sat in hospital waiting to be seen and going out of my mind. I tripped and slid across the floor. I'm so scared and by self.

Ah sweetheart I am sure you will be OK, lots of lovely fluid keeping that baby safe. Are you ok? Just a bit shaken? Xx

I'm so terrified iv not felt her move since and was only in a car accident 2 weeks ago x

Oh hunni. Hope they don't keep you waiting too long. Where have you gone a&e or maternity? Xx

You're not having much luck are you? Xx she's probably just resting, have you tried drinking a little proper coke or eat something sugary?x

Oh Blueclass :( I hope everything is okay.

I was hit by a cyclist front on (turd was riding on the pavement and went straight into me) and knocked over in my third tri with DD. She was perfectly okay I was told all the water in their keeps them really well cushioned. Xx

I'm on my way to labour ward and husband is on his way but his in central and i'm in surrey. I'm so hoping she is ok I can't believe my luck. I feel it's one thing after the other x

hope everything's okay, I'm sure it will be. like everyone's said, babies well protected in there Xx

Hope you are ok Hun I am sure baby will be well protected, scary though!! I went to maternity triage last week as I could not get baby to move all night was v scary but all was fine xx

Hope all is OK hun. Baby will be very well padded in there. Hope you're not waiting too long to be seen xx

Hope all's ok - as people say, there's a lot of protection with the fluid in there. Drink something cold and give her a gentle poke.
x

Just seen this, how are you doing Blueclass? xx

Hope all is well , thinking of you xx

Oh no sweetie how awful :( I hope your husband has arrived there and everything is ok with you both

Thank you everyone. Iv just been told I can go home. I had to wait for her heart rate to calm down a bit but they was happy by the end of it. She moved when j was on the trace but stopped again think she likes to scare me. They said to keep an eye on it over night and if I have pain or bleeding g or no movement to go back.
I was so scared I'd killed her landing the way I did. I cried the whole journey whilst trying to drive. Feel really stupid that I fell too.
Feel like everything is going to go wrong it's seems if I'm not ill she stops moving and if it's not that I some how get hurt! Just want to have a enjoyable pregnancy but so far it's not really been that nice.

Thank you again for all your comments xx

I am just so relieved she, and you, are OK xx get lots of rest tonight xx

Just caught up, and glad to hear all seems well.

You all must have had a big scare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back