Fake coughing

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Anyone else's LO do this? Poppy has recently started doing it, no idea why, it doesn't seem to be for attention. Is it just because she's learning to use her mouth and voice, and coughing is something she knows how to do so keeps doing it?!

My lo went through a phase if this! It's really cute but I didn't want her I think it was a way to get attention so ignored it lol. I think it's just a learning thing :)

yeah chloe does this too, i always look cus i think its a little one but you can so tel she forces it good to know imm not alone! xx

Tom has always coughed when he is hungry rather than cry (im lucky). But I have noticed him doing a different sort of cough and this morning my sister commented that he was putting it on! How funny.

Yeah, Oscar still does it now sometimes, esp if he drinks some water he coughs and he waits til you cough back at him, thinks it's funny for some reason lol

Both of mine do it :wall: they copy each other and crack up laughing . Its actually really funny how they amuse each other x

I'm so glad you posted this! Brooke does the same - we always say to her "have you got a fake cough?" haha! X

Both my girls done that too one of the many phases!! The screaming at top of their lungs for a laugh one is the best :roll:

Arthur does this - less now but about a month ago he was doing it alllll the time - I think it's another noise they try out.

yes Holly does it after someone else has coughed. Lol. Super cute.

yea my LO does it its sooo cute...I presumed it was for attention as everytime she does it I look at her and she laughs! Little tinkers. x

Yes aj does it and he's 13 months and can say all sorts of gobbledygoop! i don't know what it is haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back