fainting?

sarafet

Reaction score
quick question..

i'm just back from the vets with my kitty and passed out, luckily came to before i hit the floor.

is there any real worries about fainting or could i just be needing food, etc?

i don't faint normally, i can always feel it coming on, i start sweating like a maniac then my head blacks out..

thanks in advance ladies :hug:

Could be low blood sugar if you haven't eaten anything this morning (naughty girl) or cos your preggers, could be low blood pressure. Had you been standing for a long time??

I fainted the other day - the GP said its more likely to happen when you are pregnant due to your blood vesels dilating more to let the blood pass to the baby. I would phone your midwife just to check, all mine did was suggest i go to the GP and have my BP measured. Everthing was fine and i have felt baby move since it happened.

Hope you feel better soon, go home and put your feet up x x x

i'm feeling fine now, just a sore head.

i was a bit worried bc my sister is type 1 diabetic, and when i tested my blood sugar last week it was abnormally high :roll:

phoned midwife, she said to make appointment with gp to have it checked anyways..

xx

It could be low blood pressure, I had the same thing earlier on in pregnancy with fainting and feeling faint and my blood pressure was slightly low. I'd go to your GP or midwife and get it checked.

Might just be low blood pressure - you can get it checked at most chemists. I have low blood pressure and fainted in Toys R us last week :oops: I get very dizzy and my head starts to black out and this happens when I am standing still for some time. I was on the floor for a couple a minutes but felt fine afterward - hubby looked worse than me! :rotfl:

i had this and got told it was a 'quickening'
its when the baby moves,you cant feel it, i found it weird but when they explained it, it all made sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back