Faintest line ever

JaccsX

Reaction score
I've just recently posted about being in my TWW I'm currently 8dpo AF due on the 12th I couldn't help myself so I thought I'd test! And I may have the faintest line ever I've had a few egos with clear blue and Tesco own but I've changed and using FRER and I have never had an EVP but am not sure if this might be the start of my BFP or just an EVP??thank you x

Attachments

• IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 114
Sorry I can't see anything but the pic is a bit pixelated. Try tomorrow with fmu. Good luck!

Okay doke thank you it's super faint and I've just went an checked it again I know your not meant to oops! And it's got darker I'm 100% it's pink but think I'll just do another one tomorrow morning to make sure incase it's an EVP thank you for your reply! Xx

I see it on my screen. It is very faint but something is there.

Hoping for a more pronounced result for you tomorrow.

Thank you I'm hoping tomorrow will be abit more clear as it will be fmu etc thank you for your replies will update tomorrow!xx

Just opened up pic properly (doh!) and can see it better - deffo a faint line so fx for tomorrow!

Take a pic when dry, of either side of the strip.

From that pic I reckon early bfp but if you post the others I'll be able to be sure either way.

Fx!!

Xx

Will I open the test and take a pic?x

Thanks guys! FX for tomorrow! These are pics of the test opened x

Attachments

• IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 63
Pretty sure it's a bfp! 😀

Just show me a dry one to see if it stays pink!

Xx

I've went and put it in the bin but it was dry still pink and it was slightly darker ? Only this is I went and done another test... BFN nothing there :( maybe it's still to early should I test again in a few days or him off and see if AF comes along I feel stupid for testing again but couldn't help myself! X

I can see a faint line! Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks Chezza not quite sure what to think now think I might wait and see if AF shows up xx

I can defo see a line on first pic. Goodluck! Xx

Definitely!!! Mine was like that with my first baby and I did a test later that day and it came up really strong big clear as day pink line! Good luck! X

Hey! Thanks guys I test again that night and got a BFN��I'm going to wait and see if AF comes and then test but the cramping and lower back pain I've been having is definitely something new..soo see what happens FX loll xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back