Faintest BFP ever or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Mnona

Reaction score
D1C5C554-920E-4778-910E-BE52853C5EBE.jpeg Went to the dr today because my kidneys have been hurting me and I’ve been having pregnancy symptoms..the urine test came back negative for pregnancy but i do have an abnormal amount of white blood cells so my doc gave me antibiotics for a UTI. I just feel pregnant though..AF isn’t for another 4 days and every HPT has come back negative :( could this possibly be a faint BFP?

I can see a very faint line but is it pink or grey? I don't want to get your hopes up as you have had negative tests so far.

Good luck though hope in next few days if you are it gets nice and dark for you

What was your HCG level in your blood test?
If your AF is due in 4 days, that means you had your blood tested at around 7 or 8 dpo? It can still be too early for the blood test to show.
I have heard a lot of ladies getting faint lines on FRERs even when not pregnant.
I would try again in 2 days, it should show a definite progression if you were pregnant.x

Unfortunately to me it looks like an evap, as no colour as far as I can tell. It could still be too early to show up so maybe test again in a couple of days. Good luck x

So AF is due tomorrow and I'm having severe cramping tonight.. I guess I'm out :(

What was your HCG level in your blood test?
If your AF is due in 4 days, that means you had your blood tested at around 7 or 8 dpo? It can still be too early for the blood test to show.
I have heard a lot of ladies getting faint lines on FRERs even when not pregnant.
I would try again in 2 days, it should show a definite progression if you were pregnant.x
My doctor didn't tell me my HCG level she just said everything looked "normal" and that I'm not pregnant. Im still just hoping I'm one of those people who take a while to build up enough detectable HCG

Then you probably are not pregnant.

Progesterone rises after ovulation which allows a fertilised egg to implant in the uterus. It always happens after ovulation, and this causes a lot of women to have symptoms like sore breasts, slight nausea, skin breakouts, you name it. If the egg implanted the progesterone stays high and if there wasn't an implant, then the progesterone slowly fades, which causes your sore breasts to dissapear, you body temperature to go down, your symptoms to dissapear and for AF to appear.

It's very hard to differentiate normal post ovulation symptoms from pregnancy symptoms. The only way to know for sure is to check with a pregnancy test and/or blood test.

Good luck!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back