Faint tests? Need some hope!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Sugar10, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Sugar10

Sugar10 Well-Known Member

I first tested positive two days ago, at 13dpo (ish) ( I got positive OPk around Cd14) it was faint on FRER, and also got a ‘pregnant’ on the clear blue digital. (Not the weeks one)
    And got another faint positive yesterday. So today took another hoping it was darker, and if anything it’s lighter. :( and I tried a digital weeks which says not pregnant. I’m technically very early and I guess it could just need few more days. . I’m only CD29. And was due AF today.
    I am not in pain or bleeding or anything. I do have pregnancy symptoms.

Could it just be early? It’s so hard these early days/weeks!

2. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

It's still to early for s digi hun, all hope is not yet gone! I would test with a digi in a day or 2...
    Good luck hun! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!x

3. Sugar10

Thankyou. Just hoped I’d see some progression on the FRER tests, but hopefully will in a few days.
    Gotta stay hopeful .. x x

4. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

I don't test until I'm at least 3 days late with those. They aren't the most reliable this early!

5. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

My frer didn't get darker with this pregnancy and even at 10 weeks the line was not darker than the control line! Think they've gone a bit dodgy lol

6. Sugar10

@PeanutButter im glad you’ve said that, as I’ve found them to be really dodgy since we’ve been trying, over the years I’ve never had issues and they’ve always been reliable. But recently , I’ve seen a lot of false hope with evaps , indents, faint lines etc. Just shocking. I liked seeing the word ‘pregnant’ this time, rather than try and work out the faint line! :(
    I really hope this sticks for us. Can’t imagine going through all the pain again, it sucks doesn’t it :( x