faint positive that faded....

mrswtobe

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site....wondering if anyone could offer advice.....im not due AF until the weekend but I have suddenly got very brave and wanted to do a test, not really thinking anything would show...just had an urge to poas :shock:
it was a sainsburys cheapy....within a few seconds a faint positive appeared....very faint but you could see it, but after an hour its faded to negative...im now confused:eh:
we have been trying since january...and we are both 41 :oooo: ...yes we are oldies...you would think after having two children 6 and 8 years ago i would be up with these tests...but i havent a clue and feel like a young girl again :lol:
xxx

Wait until the day your due AF and retest. Good luck x

Well the tests become invalid after a while so I wouldn't worry about the fading :) try tomorrow and see what you get :)

tapatalking!!

I are with princess. Don't read a test after the time limit. Test again in the morning. Fx for you!

If the faint positive came up in the time limit then definitely keep trying every couple of days, fingers crossed for some great news! X

retested with a lloyds chemist test and bfn...:shakehead: so will leave it a few days and see what happens....really got my hopes up to :-(

I have had tests were the dye collects on the test line for a bit but when they are fully developed it clears :( the background usually needs to be fully white before you can read them.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back