Faint or evap??

DrHarlequinn

Reaction score
85F172CD-C355-418F-8455-A215DB3017C8.jpeg 4BD866D8-1B42-4B6E-AC76-DB95CDD9C389.jpeg Took this test first thing in the morning I thought I noticed a hint of a blue line but wasn’t sure so I set it down and came back ten minutes later and it seems darker. It wasn’t until I googled that I learned blue dye tests are notorious for sucking so now I am second guessing it .

The timing isn’t perfect but I’m surprised to find out how I feel about the possibility that it’s just evap...

Last edited:
I'd say thats a positive test. Try and test again tomorrow with an First response, that should give you a clearer result if you are pregnant :)

I agree that's positive it's to dark to be an evap

Far too dark, thick and blue to be an evap. Congratulations and come join me in November mummies in First Trimester x

I'd say thats a positive test. Try and test again tomorrow with an First response, that should give you a clearer result if you are pregnant :)

I took a first response digital that said no .
I am so confused

I agree, the digital one needs a lot more HCG to be positive. Usually the First Response early response ones are the most sensitive.

I would go to the gp hun being 2 weeks late and still negitive ask for a hcg blood test

I would go to the gp hun being 2 weeks late and still negitive ask for a hcg blood test

I recently moved and don’t have a gp I have an appointment for next month which IMO is too far. I’m stressing myself out which doesn’t help but all pink dye have been BFN

I recently moved and don’t have a gp I have an appointment for next month which IMO is too far. I’m stressing myself out which doesn’t help but all pink dye have been BFN
Did you tell the surgery that you’ve had a positive test? I’m sure they could see you sooner than next month xx

That's awful I got an appointment only a week after I registered with my new gp to see the nurse. push them and see if you can get an appointment sooner

Blue dye tests are known for bad evaps so i dont want to say if that is positive or not. If FRER pink dye are telling you BFN and your 2 weeks late then i would suggest you are just having a dodgey cycle. Or maybe you had a chemical x

I also feel like it's too thick and dark and in the right place to be an EVAP. Have you done a first response early results since? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back