Faint Line or Wha??? *WITH PICTURES.

WannaBeAMommy9

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am currently 24dpo. Ive been having PG syptoms such as
-fatigue
-food cravings
-sore breast
-very werid Feeling/something being off.
-veins in breast are more prominent
-the small bumps around my nipples are bigger and whiter
-quesieness/Nausea
-watery type Discharge
-spotting
-lower back ache
-heart burn
-headaches
-small cold/stuffy nose
-very bad hot flashes
-dizziness/lighheaded
-tickling/flutter feeling in abdomen.
-moods swings/angry/weepy

Okat so with that being said, i was supposed to start my period on the 30th of july i started bleedint on the 29th but not heavy at all, nothing compared to AF.
Then it stopped after about 35 minures and started again over night, heavy ish. But when i wipped it was a light pink/brown. The light pink brown lasted about 2-3 days.
All together about 4 days in all.
So that was one thing thats kind of made me think. Pregnant.
I also went to the doctor and he said the urine test way neg. But i still feel 100% pregnant. I know my body well enough to know there is something going on.
My boyfriend even sees a HUGE difference in me.
I also got checked for UTI and a Yeast infection. And both were negative. My doctor didnt even diagnose me with anything, just tried to put me on birth control (yeah i know, some doctor). But anywho back to the test.
I tool the pink dye, first response Yesterday morning and seen a flash of a faint positive then it went away. Then i checked it a few hours later and there was a faint positive. Then today i took the eqaute brand, and i see a line. Ive taken plently of test and gotten about 3 other faint lines, but the rest have been neg. So i was wandering if anyone else out there has had the same symptoms as me. If anyone has any advice or Same expierence as me let me know!
I feel pregnant. I know my bodys trying to tell me something. I just dont know why the test are negative.
Thanks and god bless ladies!

Baby dust to all!����

Attachments

• 1470701115942.jpg
    1470701115942.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 20160808_204403.jpg
    20160808_204403.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I see the second line on the pink! X

The first one does look like it could be the beggining of a positive to me. I wouldnt 100% trust it because it was after the time but it looks hopeful. I cant see a line onm the second test but the angle is a pit hard to see. Tests vary in sensitivity. If you are pregnant he doctors test probably wasnt sensitive enough or it wsti to early to pick up. Really all you can do to be sure is wait a couple of days and test again.

oh my goodness!! Thank you ladies! I dont want to get to excited! My boyfriend and i have been TTC For a while now and we would both be so happy To start Our family. I just didnt undersrand why i cant get a full positive on a test since im 26dpo. I know some women have lower rising levels and i think i may have that. Have you heard of anyone else Gettinf negatives and faint positives 26dpo.

Try not to get your hopes up because early pregnancy symptoms are almost impossible to be sure of and can be caused by so many things like your hormones being a bit out one cycle which would also explain your funny af. You would normally expect a very clear line by 26dpo but you may have ovulated late. If it was af you had then you would be getting close to ovulating now so don't forget to bd :).

Last edited:
Well i went to the hospital and did a blood test and it was neg so i dont know. Sorta loosing all hope at this point :(

Im also having alot of clumpy white mild smelling discharge. Sorta cottage cheese looking TMI. Im Sorry.
Im itching kinda bad and its really disgusting.
They diagnosed me with yeast infection but i still feel pregnant. I think the blood test was wrong because i just feel like i am pregnant i have the symptoms. I just hate not knowing.

I used FR and got that line and I wasn't pregnant I'm sorry to say......I hope the thrush clears up soon as that's not nice while your ttc xx

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get your BFP soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back